Still Stuck in Time

RACHELS POV:

It has been about 5 hours since I was first brought into here. I'm isolated in a small gray room with nothing but a plate of food.

Why would someone kidnap me, then feed me food like nothing happened? I wasn't a prisoner, I was innocent and did not do anything wrong. But, the guy who took me must have taken me for a reason... Did he want something from me?

I glance over at the ham sandwich next to me, deciding if I should eat it, because Being anywhere for a while, makes a person bored and hungry.

'You're worrying about if you should eat a sandwich... Rather than escaping this prison and finding Austin?' My conscious tells me. I realized how pathetic I am at this point.

The 'man' walks in casually. I scowl at him. He looked like a hobo with his greasy hair and his messy beard seemed to make him look like one. He was no doubt creepy, he looked like that kind of guy that would turn on you as soon as he got the chance.

I observed him, he held a roll of shiny duc tape around his finger, swinging it.

"Well, well well, What do we have here? Not eating are ya?" He inches forward slowly.

I shoot him a dirty look that screams 'YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS'

"Rachel, Rachel, Rachel...
I scowled at him once again, impatient with the man.
"You are going to wish that you ate what I gave you."
He smirked and quickly grabbed a piece of duc tape.

'He was going to put the duc tape on me! RUN RUN!! GET OUT OF HERE!'

'I will wait till he comes closer, when he tries to put the duc tape on me, I'll just do a backflip and kick him in the stomach.' I thought. Snapping back to reality, I freaked out and started kicking my legs frantically in the air like a physho.

"LET ME GO YOU CRAZY MAN GO AWAY LET ME GO PLEASE OR I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN... LET GO OF ME- OWW!" I screamed.

He grabbed my crazy swinging leg and started dragging me.

"NO!!!!" I screamed really loudly this time, hoping that my cries would be heard.

Without hesitation, the man slapped on the duc tape and put his pointer finger over my mouth. "Shhh..." He smiled.

If this creeper didn't put duc tape on me, I would of spat all over his filthy mud covered face.

His head came close to mine and he looked in my eyes.
"You're so pretty though, King Dalton is lucky to have you."

Who in the world is King Dalton???!! I so don't need this right now!
What am I going to do?

The man starts getting up slowly and exiting the room I'm held captive in. He looks back and crouches down. "You must have lots of questions, young one."