The "Date"

He held my hand as we took our seats at the "Paradise Diner," he pulled my seat out, so I could sit.
He grabbed the menu and flipped the pages, and so Did I.

______MENU______
•Steak, with mash potatoes
•Chicken Fingers (km)
•Caesar Salad with chicken bits
_______________________

There was alot more than three choices, but I decided to get the Caesar Salad with chicken pieces. Just like my mom use to make.

"Hello, I am Tammy, you're waitress, What would you like to order this fine evening?" The waitress said in a flirty tone, obviously trying to get Austin's attention. But it look's like it ain't working. I swear her hair is going to be gone, if she keeps flipping it like that.

"Yes, can I please have my usual?" Austin replied.

"Sure, and for the ladie." The waitress said, glancing at me with a look of hate.

"Umm.. I would like a Caesar salad, with chicken pieces, and a sherly temple?" I said sweetly, trying to assure her that flirting with Austin, wasn't going anywhere.

"Of course, and what would you like to drink sir?" She asked in a high pitch voice. She sounded like Theodore from Alvin and the Chipmunks to be realistic.

"A coke please," he asked nicely.

We waited about ten minutes, then our delicious looking food was here.

I picked up my fork and began eating.

"How is it?" Austin smiled.

"Good, thank you for taking me here." I said.

"Anytime. It's on me."

"I can't let you pay.."

"Rachel, it's ok."

"Fine."

~~~~~~

We talked for a while, so far I learned that Austin's parent's live underwater and he has 4 sibblings. I was really shocked when he asked me to be his girlfriend. Nobody ever asked me in my highschool years. When I went to little school fundraisers, nobody asked me to dance, but this is the best thing that has happened to me so far.