51

LISA POV

As Hozier sings in our background, Jennie is a moaning mess as I go down on her thighs.

"Play for me, love."

I took her pants and undies off. She sexily smirked at me whispered, "Take your clothes off and watch me."

I kneeled in between her thighs and starts to take my shirt and everything off.

Jennie slowly spread her legs on the bed. I can feel my breath stiffen as she reaches for her mounds and play with it. Her other hand goes down slowly and abruptly stop on her abdomen.

"Ready?"

I nod mesmerized and feeling hotter than ever.

Jennie slides her fingers on her pubic bone and starts rubbing and stroking her folds through the hood.

I bit my lip as I watched her.

She slides her two fingers up and down finding the rhythm that makes her feel good.

"Need your help, Daddy." Jennie moans getting louder.

I can't help myself anymore and starts to dive into her as she pleasures herself. I gave a thick long soft lick that made her moan my name.

Jennie looked at me and I flashed my lustful damn smile. Finally, hit the home base.

I entered her with my fingers and continue to lick her while hers move faster and harder in her folds.

Jennie's other hand pushing my head closer. I can feel her walls start to tighten,

"Oh, shit almost there, fuck"

I locate her g-spot and Jennie starts to tremble tightening her grip on my hair.

"Damn that felt so good, love." She uttered as she catches her breathe.

I move on top of her and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Tired?" I smiled tasting home run.

Jennie bit my lip and flipped us over, "Not yet, Daddy. Not yet,"

*****

I woke with Jennie laying naked on top of me snuggling on my neck. I checked the clock and its already 10 in the morning. Damn we tired after I don't know how many rounds.

Jennie opened her one eye, "Did we break the bed, Love?"

"No, Japanese bed is pretty sturdy. After all the user testing we made last night, let's get this one at home." Jennie chuckled, and I draw circles on her back.

"Hozier set the mood, let's buy all his albums too." Jennie uttered chuckling.

"Remind me when we get home."