56

JENNIE POV

I woke up with Lisa's kisses on my neck and hovering me under the sheets.

"Love, mmm..."

I pulled her in to kiss me, this time on my lips. Her hand starts to roam on my shoulders to put down the strap of my night gown. She goes down on my neck again and nibble on my ear.

"Love, Juno might get awa—hmmm..." I whispered as I'm stopping myself to moan loud.

"She's sleeping." Lisa's still busy now on my chest while her other hand is now inside my gown.

"Lisa!"

*****

We both stop and look at each other in the dark. Then we turn to Juno who's sitting upright looking at us!

"Did she just... call me??" Lisa scrambled out of bed to switch the lights on.

Is that Juno? I didn't call Lisa and most of all that's a baby voice.

I stood up and followed Lisa near the crib. Juno's playing on her toy. We stared at each other again with furrowed brows.

She lately now knows how to use sounds though just mumbles like baby talking, gestures and facial expressions — not to mention those adorable laughs and squeals. But we never heard her speak clearly. We teach her to say Momma or Mommy or Dada. But never Lisa.

"Hi, Love. Did you call Dada? Can you say that again?" Lisa smiling, and she lifts Juno from her crib.

I hugged both of them and Juno keeps on pinching her Dada's face.

"Love, can you say Lisa?" I asked my 8-month-old daughter.

Still playing with her Dada's face.

"Lisa!" Juno said on her tiny baby voice and giggling.

"Oh my God!" I snorted with laughter as she pronounces the word like she's shouting. Lisa's face looks shocked.

"Oh... No, noooo, Juno. Call me Dada. Da-da." Lisa looking at me and Juno. Lisa's like... I don't know if she's about to cry or laugh.

"Lisa!"

"Hahahaha oh my God, Juno! You sound like Mommy!" I get Juno from Lisa and kissed her.

"What the..." Lisa still can't believe that her daughter is calling her on her first name.

I laugh, and Juno continues to giggle.

"Lisa!"

My laughed went so loud after she calls her again. Lisa's horrid face is so funny!

"Da-da. Say Da-da, Juno. Not Lisa! I'm your Dada!" Lisa's pleading.

My stomach starts to hurt.

"Say Mo-mi, Juno." Juno look at my lips and I start to mouthed Mommy. She opens her lips and mumbled,

"Mmmum..." Then she smiles looking at Lisa.

"Lisa! She said Mum!!!!" I kissed and hugged Juno out of happiness.

"Dada's turn, baby. Say Da... Da." Lisa still trying her best.

"Lisa!"

Oh my God! She's really is shouting the word Lisa!

"It's your fault, Love! You always shout my name! Look! Now she's copying you!" Lisa now pouting and frustrated.

I'm catching my breath from laughing so hard. Juno might pick that up from the way I'm calling Lisa whenever I'm mad or annoyed at her.

"Good job, baby. But use Dada not Lisa. But Lisa's cute, too." I talked to Juno now reaching for my chest.

"You hungry now, call Dada so we can sleep together. C'mon."

"Lisa!"

I burst out laughing again and Lisa is now scratching her head laughing. "Like mother, like daughter."

I sat on our bed and starts to breastfeed sleepy Juno.

"You need to call me Love always even you're mad. She's copying what you're saying." Lisa whispered beside me and tapping Juno lightly.

I muffled my laugh.

"Really, she calls me Lisa? She sounds like little you." Lisa shaking her head.

"And she even called me in the middle of our business!"

I laughed loud, and Lisa covered my mouth coz Juno got startled.

Lisa is now laughing, too. "She now a referee or something? Or a bouncer like her Mum."

"Hahaha, I think she'll learn next is out Lisa!" Lisa laughing and shaking her head.

I cupped Lisa's face with my one hand and laughed in her face.

*****

Juno slept between us and got up first. She crawled beside me and starts pinching my face.

"Hey, baby love. Mommy's up now. Good morning!" Juno move closer to me and rub her face on mine.

"Yes, baby. Mommy loves you." I kissed her and tickle.

"And Dada, too." I pointed Lisa who's snoring on the other side.

"Go to Dada and wake her up. Go on." I scoot Juno to face Lisa and she starts to crawl.

She goes to Lisa's stomach and sat there looking at me. Lisa's hand hold Juno but still her eyes closed.

"Go, Love. Wake Dada up. She'll be late in the office." I sat up to hold Juno's back for her not to fall from bed.

Juno just staring at me with her Dada's eyes. She really got everything from Lisa. Same brown eyes.

I kissed Juno, "I love you and Dada so much."

"Mmmmum"

"Aww. Yes, baby I'm your Mom." I smiled ear to ear as she calls me.

"Now, call Dada c'mon." Lisa still sleeping, and Juno start to move again on her chest. She reaches for Lisa's face and move closer to her. She did the rubbing of her face again to Lisa's.

"Hmmmm, good morning little Lisa." Lisa mumbled, and kisses Juno eyes closed.

I snuggled at Lisa's neck and kiss her cheek.

"Hi, Mommy. Good morning." Lisa hugged me with her other hand. Juno sat upright below Lisa's chin.

"I love you, Lisa." I hugged them both tight and kiss Lisa on her lips.

"I love you, Jennie." She said in between our pecks.

"Lisa!" Juno shouted again.

We both laughed and looked at our daughter who now knows how to pout like her Dada.