Part 19

-listen to this song 1st:v

-signs of the chapter almost ending:P

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

phil 2.0: u b4st4rd!!!

israel: *smirk* come..beat me..

mal 2.0: *stop martial* not now martial...

phil 2.0: what do u mean hah?!ur brother live in danger!!!how can u be so calm?!

mal 2.0: *shake his head* no...that's not true...look at him closely..

phil 2.0: what? *then just stare at israel for a minute* wait...what the h3ll was that?!

israel: pfftt- i admit that..mal have a strong sense brother~~

mal 2.0: .....what are you trying to do huh?.....

israel: *giggles* you really wanted to know badly huh~?alright i tell ya~I have a bomb planted on the roof~if u want to get the remote control you need to fight me first~...and~the person that make ur lil lovely brother sick as h3ll  is me~

mal 2.0: y-you......!

israel: it's pretty fun~now~let's start this game~ 

No One POV

israel ran to approach MPAJA and tried to kick him but was able to avoid..MPAJA dropped israel's body and continued to reach for the small knife that was in his pants pocket to stab israel..unfortunately israel was able to avoid and kick the knife..in da background...martial is looking for a bomb planted by israel...he just keep muttering something in filipino language while do something to da bomb..

Martial Law POV

i find one bomb behind the roof then i took it...I don't know if this is a coincidence or a miracle..but I did find a sailor behind this vase..meh..I don't care...I'm trying to find the main wire in this bomb...I haven't done this in a long time ..last time for war...red wire red wire red wire..I have to make this thing quickly and take it to another place..okay...a little more...DONE!!! *sigh* if I had something that could trace a main bomb that was connected to another bomb...i snapped when i heard familiar voice from behind..

indo 2.0: why u didn't help MPAJA?~

phil 2.0: don't scared me like that idiot!!!!

indo 2.0: *giggles* anyway~what are u doing?~

phil 2.0: cut the bomb wire..i need to find the main bomb...

indo 2.0: ouh?~need a help~?

phil 2.0: *look at him then look at MPAJA* how MPAJA?

indo 2.0: *chuckle*  like usually~that pathetic spoiled brat can't do anything~

phil 2.0: great..u looking for the main bomb at that area..

indo 2.0: alright marshallll~~

MPAJA POV

this brat...there is something invulnerable that makes him not easy to be kicked in the stomach..I need to know the cause..his stomach is an area that can weaken his body but now..looks different..he looks more confident..I have to find another way to find his weak point but where?I tried to attack other limbs but still couldn't find...think MPAJA think MPAJA think MPAJA think MPAJA think MPAJA think MPAJA!!you can do this...as my movements attacked him ...as my eyes searched for points of this weakness..suddenly my eyes met where the part of this brat body that I had not attacked..that's right...behind his throat..I was lucky..I reached for the knife that this brat kicked and stab his stomach...I took this opportunity then i chop his neck..his body in the energy of struggle then slowly became weak and fainted...I took back the knife that I stabbed in the stomach..then slowly I stabbed him in the stomach many times...i don't know why but I'm really angry...