Laroi

Dialogue: Laroi's going through life

Ok, this is gonna sick, I'm actually in a lot of pain from the past that happened to my dad, due to the pain in my head, because you think about a bad memory happening in your mind and it's quiet, because you feel like you hear things in your head and hear your voice in your ear, well I have, cause I hear things, my ears are open to hear things. I breathed hard and was going through a huge breakdown.

Me: Come on Laroi, come on please.

I cried so hard that my ears turned red, the drug addicts use to get to me, I didn't have that experience until my ears ring, it was terrible, my heart ache in 5 minutes, I really miss Dad, I get so high, God please help me, I inhale and exhale then Olivia text me that she has the flu and I told her I miss her then I went to Goldn's house to talk about Olivia and Zack Bia.

Goldn: Laroi, stop asking me these things.

Me: You still have that gun?

Goldn: Yes, and you're saying that Zack Bia has a crush with Olivia?  You're crazy.

Me: I'm not crazy, ok, it's the truth.

Goldn: Laroi, I'm not playing with you, we're not talking about Olivia right now, just sit down, ok?

Goldn walked away then I eyed on the pills, you feel some happy things blended together when you're with someone.

Olivia: can we get closer?

Me: Yeah.

But slowly, your mind thinks about those memories and life goes on and on forever, I wonder if Olivia's having fun...