Filler 2 | Chains and sweat

The disgust in his eyes when he looked at me was what alway hurted me the most. Chained to the wall like a misbehaving dog I felt miserable. I cried and cried for it to stop but it was like nobody could hear. They were all around me, whispering. Whispering those terrible things. I was crying, groaning,  barking, baring my teeth like an animal. I was a beast but I surely was not the monster in the room. No. The monster was the man looking at me. His hands neatly folded in front of him as he watched me suffer, an ever so slight grin making it's way on his cold and stoney face. I just wanted all of it to stop but everytime I would scream the shadows would scream louder.

I could see those eyes in the dark. Red and fixated. Glued on me like if I was a circus monkey. I knew they would go away. They always did. But it was scary and I was so young. My fragile body scarred by my own hands clawing at it frantically. I saw the man approached and as he got closer the voices got louder.

KILL HIM!                           KILL HIM!

                         KILL HIM!  

             KILL HIM!                   KILL HIM!

   KILL HIM!                KILL HIM!

But I didn't want to hurt the man. I didn't no. But I had to. I had to so the shadows wouldn't hurt me anymore. I had to! I had to! I'm sorry! I had to!

"I HAD TO!"