Singing

A/N: I decided to write this chapter when I saw the Blank Space SWR parody that me and my cousin, a.k.a. XEli_ShaneX made. Unfortunately, the parody is not finished. But....let's get on with the story, shall we?

~On the Ghost~

"Hi Kanan? Wanna hear a song?" Ezra asks Kanan. "Never," Kanan says grumpily. "Don't sing!" Zeb shouts. "Ahem.(sings in the tone of Blank Space) Nice to meet you where you've been? I can show you my own things, slingshot, saber, trooper mask. Saw you there and I heard 'Oh my gosh,' Kanan says, 'You look like my next jedi!!!..." Ezra sang loudly. As in, really loudly. Zeb covered his ears. Kanan did the same. "So its gonna be forever! Or its gonna go up in space! Get along with Zeb Orrelios and you'll know that he's insane! Cause you know I lo-OW!" Ezra shouts. Chopper laughs, and goes away. "Finally!" Kanan says, removing his hands from his ears. "Good. OW!!" Zeb shouts. "Why you little..." he says, then goes off to follow Chopper.

~Later~

"I am gonna swing my lightsaber!! My own lightsaber!!( A/N: guess from what song )" Ezra sings again, off-key. Sabine popped out of her room. "Would you please shut up?!" She shouts at Ezra. "Never." Ezra says, crossing his arms and sticking his tongue out. Sabine goes back into her room. "I AM GONNA SWING MY LIGHTSABER!! MY OWN LIGHTABER!! I AM GONNA SWI-" Ezra sings again, but stopped when Sabine poured a bucket of pink paint on him. "Better," Sabine mutters, then goes back to her room.