Chp.5 Fiance Visit

It's been 3 weeks, and Nezuko and muichiro have been close ever since she met him. There have been instances where muichiro would just push her on the wall and then leave. Nezuko thought it was weird but it didn't bother her. They have always been together for the past 3 weeks and it made everyone think that something is going on with them.

Stepmom tokito however seemed to dislike their relationship and would watch them in whatever they'd be doing. She was the only one who didn't like maid 19, or Nezuko in disguise. Muichiro seemed much more talkative than usual and would not bother any small errors Nezuko would do. Nezuko started to realize that muichiro was an amazing man, and she decided that next week, she'd go home and tell her parents that she'd marry him.

She then forgot that she was supposed to visit him as his fiance every week. She slapped her face and told muichiro that she'd want to take a break from work for 2 days. Muichiro agreed and let her leave. She then bought some formal clothes and a cover for her face. She dressed up in her maid's room by sneaking in.

She then went out again and when to the front door to enter. She was greeted by the maids and then led to muichiros room. Muichiro was surprised but had a disappointed look.

Nezuko: What may that look mean?

Muichiro: You promised me every once a week. What made you change your mind?

Nezuko: Please forgive me, indeed it is my fault for not visiting you, but I thought it wouldn't be an issue if I hadn't visited you.

Muichiro: Well of course it is an issue. Seeing that my future wife isn't interested in me is just painful.

Nezuko: Well if you wanted to see me, you could come to my mansion too you know.

Muichiro: I've no intention to be a bother in the kamado family.

Nezuko: Who said you are a bother, and besides im tired of this conflict, we just saw each other in 3 weeks.

Muichiro pulled Nezuko by her hips and kissed her cheek.

Muichiro: Forgive me if my tone to my fiance may be harsh. I didnt want to hurt you.

Nezuko had a subtle blush. Knowing muichiro proved that he doesn't have different personalities and treats them equally. She knew that he was indeed the right man to marry her. She separated from him and sat on one of the chairs in the room. Muichiro sat beside her and asked a maid to bring them tea. Nezuko got comfortable with muichiro that she forgot that she was supposed to act like his fiance.

She asked him about his work and he told her everything. He never lied about what he accomplishes when she was with him. She knew that Muichiro was the perfect man for her. She had a smile on her face the entire conversation. Muichiro noticed it and blushed a bit.

Nezuko: muichiro, are you in love with someone?

Suddenly a serious question has been asked. Muichiro didnt resist answering.

Muichiro: I am.

Nezuko: who may that person be?

Muichiro:...

Nezuko: Because I am in love with someone, and I want to know if you are too... Sorry for the sudden question. I wanted to confirm if this marriage will succeed.

Nezuko asking the question forgot that she felt something for muichiro when she was the maid. She feared that he'd fallen for the maid instead of her. Nezuko then left the tokito mansion after meeting muichiros parents. There hasn't been any progress in their relationship and even if she wanted to improve it, she doesn't know-how.

To be continued⮕