Chp. 21 Muichiro is back

Nakime got furious as she tripped every time she tried to walk.

Nakime: What did you do to me you worthless fool?!

Yuichiro: Number one, Because of your anger, you didnt have patience making you fall right into our trap.

Nakime started to see once more but with a blurry sight.

Yuichiro: You see, you thought that you'd have the upper hand by just killing me? Wrong!

Nakime: How...

Yuichiro: As a well-trained assassin, how did you not notice what we did.

Nakime: What?

Yuichiro: Didnt you find it strange that we were exactly on the 7th floor? Maybe you thought it was a coincidence but it wasn't.

Nakime: How...YOU-

Yuichiro: Yes? Are you calling me a fool again? Who's the fool when you didn't even notice the liquid I threw at you?

Nakime looked down as she still had blurry eyesight. She felt a pinkish liquid on the side of her cheek.

Nakime: When did you?

Yuichiro: Just when you pushed me.

Nakime: UGH! You-

Nakime looked up to see...Nothing but a flat surrounding. She was lured in, a wide and empty garden.
"You see, this is the abandoned garden"
Yushiro spoke as he pulled the rope.

Yushiro: The only entrance to the abandoned garden was the window you pushed yuichiro and yourself in. And in this garden. No one knows where it leads or where it ends.

Nakime: I-

Yushiro: Good luck playing hide and seek!

Muichiro: Because when we were kids, yuichiro and I were the only ones who were able to escape from...The mist garden.

12 Kizuki mansion

Most of the assassins were defeated by their opponents but the only remaining fight was...

Akaza: Most of you are already going to die, just give up.

Tanjiro was wounded as Giyuu almost lost his stomach. Kyojiro broke most of his ribs. They weren't in any good shape. They knew that they'd die if they would continue. Tanjiro didn't want to disappear from the world as his child just came into the world. His heart hurt knowing that kanao would be alone when raising their child. He didn't give up as he tried his best to fight along with Giyuu and Kyojiro. Akaza was about to kill them until...

Koyuki: Hakuji!

Akaza: Koyuki-

Koyuki: Hakuji, I thought that your job was something that could help us as a family. Why do you kill to let us live?

Akaza: Koyuki, i-

Koyuki: Akaza, what makes you want to stay here? Please, if you really love us more than this job of yours, then show it to me.

Akaza hugged her as tears ran down through his face. He hadn't seen his wife and child for months due to his work. He knew that muzan would never let him leave his job and would slaughter his family if he did leave. He was trapped in his work and couldn't go back to normal if it wasn't for Koyuki.

Koyuki: Sorry for making my husband hurt you, men. I know that you have your own family to attend to so please take care of those wounds of yours.

Tanjiro: Thank you, miss! You are a very beautiful and kind woman!

Akaza: Don't go near her or ill kill you.

Koyuki: Hakuji?!

Akaza: Sorry.

They all left saying goodbye to the adorable couple as they soon pass familiar faces.

Tanjiro: Kanao!

Kanao: Tanjiro!

They hugged each other as you could hear mitsuris screeching and Zenitsus jealous screaming in the background.
Shinobu kissed Giyuu on the cheek as he smiled. Mitsuri hugged Kyojiro not knowing he has several broken ribs while Obanai would be seen getting angry in the corner.

Kanae: Where may Sanemi, and Gyomei be? I'm a bit worried that they aren't done yet. And Giyuu, Kyojiro, and Tanjiro, where is the prisoner you fought?

Kyojiro: Prisoner?

Shinobu: Yes, they are still assassins that killed thousands of people in a small amount of time. They should be put in jail.

Akaza: Yes I know.

Everyone gasped as akaza and his wife walked toward them.

Akaza: It's my mistake to take this job knowing I have a family. So I'll accept the consequences of what I did.

Everyone smiled at the man knowing nothing but the fact that his wife is pregnant. Akaza hadn't known this since he's been gone for 6 months not being able to visit them.

Kanae: My my, you are about to give birth miss, why did you come to this place first?

Akaza turned his head as he screamed while panicking. He wasn't there for his first child when Koyuki gave birth so as the husband, he didn't know what to do.
Luckily for him, a bunch of wonderful doctors was there to help her. They were able to gather most of the assassins they've fought and later on leave them to Sanemi who was a police officer. They all were happy that they were all alive knowing their lives were at risk. The only fight that's left is With Nakime, Kokushibo, and...Muzan

To be continued⮕