ch.2] seeing him again

Cami's POV:

"Come on Cami, Cole's waiting outside." I heard Lili yelling.
"coming." I said while I put on my favorite chapstick.
I walked down the stairs, Truffle not far behind me. I grabbed her and tried to put her in the cute little cage which I ordered her . "yes you cute little princess, shall we go?" I said as I turned around to Lili. She giggled. "Are you talking to me or to Truffle?" I laugh.

Moments later Cole,Lili and I were sitting in their car. We talked, laughed and sang all to High School Musical.
That was fun. Cole parked and we all got out of the car...
"Alright I better keep going to Pops, Erin is waiting there." Cole said, he gave Lili a small petite kiss and walked to Set.
So Lili and I decided to pay Madelaine a visit at her Trailer. "Babees! I missed y'all!" She said while hugging us into a trio hug.
We heared a knock. Mads got up. "Girls, we're ready for you!" Ash from the Make-up Trailer said. We all got up and changed into the characters we play. About an hour later we all got ready and went back to Madeline's Trailer.
We hang out for awhile until Lili giggled, Mads and I looked up to her. Madelaine raised an eyebrow. " I think we need to revive the blondbrunetteredhead account." She mumbled while showing us a TikTok. "We definitely can do this better." I said. Madelaine agreed me with  a 100 percent." We all got outside, The Weather was pretty good. Unfortunately I didn't had roller skates, but I had an idea. So we did implement my idea.

We shot the TikTok a hundred times, We all laughed til our tummies hurt. It was my turn, Lili yelled " 3-2-1 ACTION!"
I was concentrated until I heard a familiar laugh, I recognized it Immediately. I finished the scene until I jumped up to the fresh dyed ginger. "Kj!" I laughed as his strong arms pressed me into a hug. We stayed for this for a few seconds until, we heard a "awww" from Mads and Lili who were sitting on the stairs because of their rollerskates.
We got out of the hug, now Kj just had one strong arm around my shoulder. "What are you guys even doing here?" Lili immediately laughed "Just reviving out TikTok account." All of us laughed now.
"We see us on TikTok Fifi." I winked at him and let go. He just laughed and walked away.

We continued our attempts.
" That's the One!" Madelaine yelled. Lili and I were still laughing.

@blondbrunetteredhead a few seconds ago.

We all got back to Mads trailer. "Soo..." Mads said.
"I heard rumors.." Lili laughed. "She's talking about Kj dude." Silence appears. I heard two of the biggest gaps in my life from Lili and Madelaine. " ITS TRUEEE!" I looked up and sighed. " Yeah, guilty, BUT I just like him ok? It's nothing really specific. I don't  even know if he likes me too..." Mads smiles "nawww." I giggled.
"I'm going to murder you besties if you tell anyone." We all laughed.

Kj's POV:

I was on my way to my Trailer until I heard a cute little laugh. "Seriously guys, how should I do this?" I keep walking, until I saw her, I smiled and The brunette jumped up to me. "Kj!" She smiled softly. She wrapped her little arms around my body and so I did to her.
God I missed this feeling
Home.