Chapter 1

the virtual world

~Log out of genshin impact~

You gaze at your computer screen. Your eyelids are heavy and your desk is littered with junk-food wrappers. The tall empty container from your take-out ramen lays sideways on your keyboard, chopsticks strewn to the side. You shake the empty Pringles can for crumbs and toss it behind you.

"Oh my archon I am human scum..." You mumble to yourself as you drag yourself out of your comfy chair.

You start to shut off your pc when a mystical soundtrack comes up... Genshin?! I just closed it out! You try to ex it out again and again but to no avail. Then you notice a difference in the entrance screen- a little dark spot... is it a glitch maybe? Or maybe there's a piece of chocolate on your screen...
The spot seems to be growing, and soon a little button forms. Filled with curiosity, and a lack of sleep lowers you mental capacity- you lazily hover your mouse over the button and impulsively click.

A blinding light strikes you from the screen, possibly 10 times brighter than the usual genshin impact opening.

Either you blacked out from the shock or maybe it was magic, but the next few minutes of your life are taken from you .

~+~+~+~+~+~

You sleepily open your eyes, checking your surroundings. The temperature has dropped drastically from a moment before, when you were at your desk. I'm fact, a brisk wind whisks your dress around, making you shiver.
Wait...dress?!?!
You wear wearing a hoodie and pajama shorts...
You look down at your new attire:
***
choose your favourite :3
They are all lumine style, select colour scheme :D
A) original
B) pastel pink and green
C) stone shades
D) starry sky
E) water/ice colours
**or just imagine what YoU want :3**

Where...am I???

You look around you, only to find that you are quite literally about to fall to your death, a cliff.

Holy crap.... I know this place...

StarSnatch Cliff!!
I-
I'm in Mondstadt...
No... I'm in Teyvat
NO
HOLY FUCK NUGGETS IM IN A VIDEO GAME!!