Chapter Kaeya

[where chapter 2 lets off]

You finally end up at the Knights of Favonius headquarters. You pop your head in the library for Lisa, checked Jeans office, and Klees room was tightly locked. Then you hear a silky smooth voice say...

I can save you the time baby, I'm right here
🥰 heh~

Kaeya?!???
Alright I'll take what I can get.
*motioning with your finger* kaeya~

He gracefully steps down the he stairs, taking his time... his eyes never leaving your gaze.
You match his pace, and meet him at the bottom step

You take a second to take him in. Looking him up and down, breathing in his musky scent and memorizing his features in the flesh. Your eyes catch on something a little... lower... and give him a satisfied smirk.

Decided, you shove him against the wall and aggressively attack his lips. Your open mouth contact is surreal... you can't believe that earlier today this man was a figure on a screen, and now you're running your hands down his chest, hungrily undoing every button of his shirt at an insane pace. Obviously you are both down so bad that the battle in your mouths exhausts you both rather quickly... tongue muscles strained and lips bruised and swollen.
But you are both far from done with each other. He lifts you by your ass and you straddle him, your back now against the wall.
You hastily remove his trousers and slide his underwear down with your feet. He doesn't bother unzipping your dress and savagely rips it right off your body.
He presses your back to the wall and settles his face in the crook of your neck. He lets out a hungry growl from deep in his throat and it sends vibration right through your body to your  special area. Already pulsing with excitement you rub against his member in an attempt to release some of the tension in your stomach. But Kaeya won't have that.
We're going to cum together okay? You dare try something like that an I'm gonna make you wait even longer....
He says this with a ferocity that contrasts drastically to his usual cool tone. You whimper at is words and his member pulsates at the sound.
Tonight you are mine...
Kaeya wraps his arms around you and lugs you to the upstairs of the Favonius HQ.
A luxurious bedroom awaits at the top of the stairs, right through a gigantic archway with doors tall enough for Azeadaha to fit through. I wonders who's room this is? Before you can ask, your thoughts are interrupted by another powerful kiss from Kaeya. He throws you down on the silken sheets and looms over you, a frighteningly intense hunger in his eyes.
His beautiful long hair tickles your neck, the hair tie must've come undone in the heat of your passionate interactions. You giggle at the sweet sensation on your nape, and the Calvary Knight's gaze softens.
Y/n... your smile... do it again! I feel like the whole world brightens a little when I see you giggle like that...
No ones ever complimented you like that...
In the real world people call you lazy... and stupid. They curse you for chasing after your fantasies in such strange ways. You are entirely unorthodox and your family and peers ostracize you for it. You... you feel loved.
So many emotion rise up it you, and your chest tightens at all the things you want to say to this blue haired beauty. Instead, you dig your fingers into his scalp and pull his head down into a passionate kiss. The moment is over, the beast is reawakened.
He's made his way inside your heart, and that's all good and well... but...
You want him inside you.
You don't care if he empties his load inside your pretty little cunt or even knocks you up, you just want at least one of your nighttime fantasies to be awakened tonight, no matter the cost.