Chapter Jean

[where chapter 2 lets off]

Eventually you stumble into the knights of Favonius headquarters, thoroughly exhausted and mentally deflated.

You hear strange sounds coming from a door to your left. Very... arousing sounds...

You crack open the door to what you know as the grand masters office to take a peek at the source of the sound.

What you find shakes you to your core.

The highly respected acting grandmaster, on the floor, leaning against her desk. Her face is flushed, her hair a mess, and her tight pants pulled down to her knees. You wonder if she's alone... until you notice the vibrator she pumps into her leaking hole.

She doesn't seem to notice you open the door wider to step in. You close and lock the door behind you as you confidently stride over to her quaking body.

Well well well miss grand master...
It seems I've caught you in a rather... sticky situation... perhaps you'd like some assistance?

She nods furiously, recognizing you from your travels across the border of your two worlds.

You take the vibrator out of her hand and cast it aside. After moistening your fingers in jeans mouth, you position yourself on top of her, on all fours. One of your hands reaches her tummy, while the other grazes her trembling thighs, teasingly inching its way towards her pulsing hole.

But, Before you dive in, those clothes have got to go.  you tear away the last scraps of her clothing with fervor.

The woman before you is godly. Her glorious breasts look like sweet melons that you just want to suck dry.  Her massive chest leads down into a tiny waist that you can almost fit in  your hands. Her gorgeous thighs are as thic as logs, but plump and squishy. You take a little bite because you just can't help yourself.
You want to fuck her so bad...

One finger slides in

Searching for that spot that will make the ever-so-composed Acting Grand Master scream your name.

A second finger
Deeper
In and out in and out
She pulls your head down to meet her and your lips crash into a hungry kiss, your fingers still thrusting relentlessly into her beautiful little cunt. As your fingers pump in and out, your thumb finds that little nub and stroke it gently, a stark contrast the the abuse going on alongside it.

Every time you hit that sweet spot in the depths of her hole her body bounces at the contact, her breasts crash against her each other and her head swings back in ecstasy.

Your head is tucked into the crook of her neck as she pants and digs into your scalp with her nails.

As you stretch her out to fit in a third finger, she lets out a hearty moan right into your ear, the vibrations sending you into a frenzy.

'T-traveler-'
'I'm need to-'

Shhhh just a little longer

At this point she's screaming and sobbing as you relentlessly batter her pussy with your fingers.

You notice Jeans eyes glazing over and her movements slow and you know it's time.

Go ahead master Jean... cum for me

You retract your fingers and shove your tongue in their place, lapping up all her juices as she convulses out the creamy liquid.

She tastes so fucking good.

After you lick her clean, you put your messy fingers back in her mouth, so she can taste the  slice of heaven you just ate out.

The grand masters eyes begin to droop, and you move her over to the soft couch, draping a blanket over her glorious body.

el fin.