085. "am I someone you cannot live without?"

LXXXV

LXXXV. 1997

31:07 ─❁────────── 31:80

◁                           Ⅱ                           ▷

I can make no sense of it

Don't think we'll be making it

༻───────────────༺

         SHE GUESSED THE SAYING WAS right. Time do pass rather fast when you're having fun, as before she knew it, she, Ginny, Harry, and Ron were lined up beside the kitchen fire to return to Hogwarts.

The Ministry had arranged this one-off connection to the Floo Network to return students quickly and safely to the school. Only Mrs. Weasley and Erin were there to say goodbye, as Mr. Weasley, Fred, George, Bill, and Fleur were all at work. Mrs. Weasley dissolved into tears of parting. Admittedly, it took very little to set Mrs. Weasley off lately.

"Don't cry, Mum," said Ginny, patting her on the back as Mrs. Weasley sobbed into her shoulder. "It's okay.

"Yeah, don't worry about us," said Ron, permitting his mother to plant a very wet kiss on his cheek, "or about Percy. He's such a prat, it's not really a loss, is it?"

"Don't forget to feed Bao Bao..." Mrs. Weasley sobbed, kissing Lucia's cheeks wetly, "Stay close to one another..."

Mrs. Weasley sobbed harder than ever as she enfolded Harry in her arms.

"Promise me you'll look after yourself... Stay out of trouble..."

"I always do, Mrs. Weasley," said Harry. "I like a quiet life, you know me."

She gave a watery chuckle and stood back. "Be good, then, all of you..."

"Pst," Lucia wheeled around in confusion. "Lucia!"

She whirled around only to be greeted by Erin. The young woman smiled at the girl softly, though with a tired and a distracted gaze. Lucia walked up to Erin, cradling Bao Bao in her arms as she quirked her head to the side, perplexed. However, Erin merely hugged her — again.

"Draco... I fear he's gotten himself into something he cannot escape easily..." breathed Erin into Lucia's shoulder. She pulled away slightly, face etched with worry, "C-Can you tell me if he has a shoulder to cry into?"

Lucia stared at the pale-blonde conflictedly. It was hard to say whether Malfoy did have someone that could lend their shoulders for him to cry, as not many found the idea quite... nice. Of course, he did have friends, that she was sure, but he also had more enemies with the reputation he keeps upholding.And with the pride that culd eventually become his fatal flaw? Was there really someone —