Dance To Love

On a bright day, there was loud music playing inside a studio, there was also someone shouting instructions.

In the white room, 3 figures were dancing together as a few other people were standing behind the 3, watching the trio's every move quietly.

For the person on the left, there was a girl with long blonde wavy hair and blue eyes, going by the name Athanasia Alger Obelia. Athanasia is known to have a fierce way of dancing and is very precise, but there are times when she can make mistakes if distracted.

Then the person on the right was another girl with long straight brown hair and the same blue eyes as Athanasia, she goes by the name Jennette Alger Obelia, the older cousin of Athanasia by 1 year. Jennette's dancing can be seen as smooth and sometimes even daring, she captivates many eyes well with her beauty.

And in the middle, there is a boy with straight silver-white hair and soft honey golden eyes, he goes by the name Izekiel Alpheus. Izekiel's way of dancing is what many would call perfect, having a charisma like his and not having a single mistake in his dances was someone to admire him for, along with his expressively handsome face.

The three, Athanasia, Jennette, and Izekiel were all known as Obelia's trio. Obelia is the dance company that Jennette's father owns alongside Athanasia's and Izekiel's father. 

Jennette's father, Anastacius Alger Obelia use to be a popular dancer alongside his younger brother Claude Alger Obelia and his childhood friend Roger Alpheus.

After gaining their popularity back when they were young, Anastacius met Penelope Judith and decided to create a company-related dance, to which Claude and Roger agreed and decided to let their children follow in their footsteps as well.

Athanasia's father, Claude Alger Obelia soon met Diana Siodonna after the establishment of the Obelia company, a dancer with beautiful technique, and Athanasia.

It was clear that the Obelia family was run by a bloodline full of dancers, and seeing the three of their kids follow in their footsteps was a joyful feeling for all of them.

"And, finish," A man with blonde hair and blue eyes said, similar to Claude and Anastacius's features.

Aeternitas Alger Obelia is the oldest brother of Anastacius and Claude, there was a time when the three brothers were younger and Aeternitas had to leave the city to pursue a career of being a choreographer at his father's will.

Being the oldest of the three, naturally, he had no reason to disagree since it was for his family to continue their talent for dance, so he left for 10 years ever since he was 15 and came back when he was 25 after hearing about his younger brothers success.