V

Back with Jayce...

"Ugh... what happened?" Jayce said, waking up. "Good... you're awake..." Bennett said, placing Jayce back onto the ground. "What happened?" Jayce asked. "Well... You blacked out when we were running from Anita and her demonic husband..." Saydie replied. "Luckily, we made it back to the car, we can drive away to go find more help!"

"No... no more dragging people into this... there are already so many people stuck here..." Jayce said angrily. "Well, we are not stuck here, we just get blocked every time we try to run away from this dump..." Saydie pointed out. "Plus, you need medical help..."

"Devyn is missing, the group is scattered, demons are on the loose... what next?" Jayce said angrily before a loud crack filled the air. "What was that?" Bennett asked.

A huge ring suddenly caved in, surrounding the abandoned school with a deep dark pit. "Ah!" Everyone screamed as they fell into the pit.

Crash! The car suddenly hit the floor. "Ugh... is everyone okay?" Jayce asked, rubbing his head in pain. "I'm fine..." Bennett replied, groaning and rubbing his arm in pain. "Saydie?" Jayce asked. Bennett carefully unbuckled himself and crawled over to Saydie to check her pulse.

"Is Saydie, okay?" Jayce asked. "I'm afraid not... She's gone..." Bennett replied, looking down at his feet trying to hold back tears.

The two sat in silence for a few moments before Jayce decided to speak up. "We need to move on... we have to get out of here and help the others out..." Jayce said. "What about Saydie?" Bennett asked. "She's gone... She's dead... We couldn't save her..." Jayce said, getting up and limping over to Bennett. "But if we hurry, we can save the others..." Jayce reached his hand out and helped Bennett up. "Now... let's go..."

Boom! A quiet growl suddenly filled the dark pit. "Who's there?" Bennett asked in a scared tone. The Dirty Drawls Demon walked out from the dark into the dimly lit area, lit by the broken lights on Saydie's damaged car. "Oh no..." Jayce said. "We have to go now..."

Jayce and Bennett try to sneak away as the Dirty Drawls demon starts to snack on Saydie's body. "I think I'm going to be sick..." Jayce whispered as the two walked away.

The demon screeched once more. In an instant, the giant demonic spider appeared with Devyn on its back wrapped in webs.

"Bennett look... There's Devyn..." Jayce whispered, pointing to Devyn as they hid behind a giant rock. The Dirty Drawls demon screeched one last time before the ground started to shake. "Oh no... not again..." Bennett said.

A giant boulder started to role towards an area with smaller chunks of rocks before assembling itself into its own demonic beast. The spider and the dirty drawls demon head back up to the surface leaving the two alone with the boulder beast who was guarding a web where Devyn was hanging from.

"What should we do?" Bennett asked. "We need to distract the beast and get Devyn down..." Jayce said, running over to the car quietly and picking up a chunk of metal to use against the boulder beast. "Ready?" Jayce asked. Bennett nodded as Jayce ran out from behind the damaged car. "Hey you! Come get me!" Jayce shouted. The boulder beast looked in Jayce's direction and started to chase him, tossing huge boulders at him in the process. Bennett snuck his way over to the web and grabbed Devyn and carried him to hide him behind the boulder he was hiding at before.