Chapter 2 - Teasing is Fun (part 1)

Kapri's P.O.V
There was something about teasing people. It just did it for me Every. Single. Time. All hits no misses. I mean it. Teasing was so fun. I mean who doesn't enjoy doing it? But being on the receiving in is less than peachy. Which is exactly why I love it. The dom in me loved how uncomfortable I could make someone feel. How I could control the way people reacted to the littlest things.

It was wonderful. And I planned to do just exactly that with my little Charm Bracelet. A little nickname i have come to call her over the past few days. "Oooooh Chaaaaaaaarm!" I pop my head into Charm's office and immediately see her tense up then sigh dramatically. There was no need for all that sighing. I am a perfectly good person to be around!

"Go. The. Fuck. AWAY! You've been bothering me for the past 4 days! Leave me alone. Is that so hard? Ugh you're so fucking annoying." See what I mean? I barely did nothing an she already playing into what I want from her. Being such a good girl for Daddy. I am the Daddy of course. "You know Charm Bracelet we had a little fight the other day but it's fine now."

"We can just have a little fun. Do a little something, something in the bathroom." I walk carefully towards her, because this bitch was just a lioness ready to pounce on a motherfucker. And I'm not tryna get maimed today. Nope. Not at all. "Fuck off Kapri." Ah drats. Cock blocked again! I stand behind Charm and  start massaging her shoulders. I dig my fingers into the pressure points that relax and calm the body.

"Come on my little Charm Bracelet-" "Stop fucking calling me that!" I sigh amusingly. She was being so difficult. I loved it. "Come on Charm. Let me in. Even if it's just for a second. I'll make it worth your while." I whisper all this in her ear and I can feel her body become more relaxed against my fingers.

This was good. She was slowly conforming to my will. "Kapri...Just stop it." Charm's voice is slightly breathless. She's fidgeting in her seat. I'm so close to breaking her resolve. To making her mine. So I don't stop. I just let my hands travel south to where her breasts lay and i squeeze, beginning to massage them for her. You know, like friends do.

"Charm please." I kiss her cheek, still masaging her massive bazoingers. MAN her tits were huge. I didn't even know it, she hides her body so well.  I move down to her neck and begin kissing all over it, slightly sucking on her neck. Hoping to leave some mark on her. I take pride in my work. I guess I hit a sweet spot on her neck because next thing I knew Im being thrown onto the floor.

"ACK!" I begin coughing trying to catch my breath. Oh fuck me. Did this bitch just body slam me to the ground. By chance I turn my attention to the left of me and see Charm storming out of her office. Oh no. This was bad, where was she going? I get up even though my body is telling me otherwise. Practically screaming at me to sit down somewhere, but do I listen? No. I got pussy on the mind.

I run after her and see that she's now in the breakroom with my annoying ass coworker Samiya. Man I hated her. She had annoyingly high pitched voice. An annoyingly attractive face, and even worse an annoyingly repulsive personality. She was currently combing her "#32 iNcH bRaZiLiAn" to eliminate the knots or whatever. I dont know wigs. I just know anything she did was annoying.

I can't belive Charm would run to her. After everything we been through. Her ruining my sketchbook. Me fondling her breasts. That creates a bond, you know! "Samiya, how nice to see you." Samiya glares at me then rolls her eyes. "Obviously nigga! I'm the fucking best." Did I mention she had an enflated ego too? I sigh already pissed off. Charm just sat down next to her and observed me quietly.

"So what are yall two running around up in this bitch for. This aint track Kapri! Leave all that runnin shi at home. You maade me mess up a line earliar!" I didn't mention to Samiya that I didn't run until now. So how the FUCK could I mess up her line by running when I wasn't running while she was tattooing? Make that ish make sense. "Charm."

"Kapri." Charm's voice is smooth and steady. She's miracuously calmed the fuck down since like 30 seconds ago. Now that's a superpower I would love to have. "Samiya," she just had to butt her 2 cents into my conversation! "Samiya fuck off rq. Or forever, I do not care." Samiya rolls her eyes mumbling some shit under her breath as she packs up and leaves.

I wanted to stay quiet and just stick to the task at hand but I could't help but say something. "Watch it bitch. You got something to say? Say it!" I look at her deadpan serious and she just gets this surprised look in her eye. "A-aint nobody say shit to you Kapri, calm your ass down. /you need some pussy or something." Samiya regains her composure and fucks off out the break room. Leaving me and Charm alone.

"You bodyslammed me." "You fondled my breasts." "You liked it!"
Charm didn't have a rebuttal to my astute observation on her enjoying her breast massage. I don't blame her for liking it. I give good massages. "Yeah well I aint ask for all that! Why can't you just fuck off?" I sit across from her irritated. Why can't she just let me have my way?! "Why can't you just let me show you some good shit, you'll enjoy it.

I try again and reach over grabbing her hand and rubbing circles into it. "Please Charm, I promise I'll be good." I meant it too. Cuz what if her pussy bomb, I need a rapore with her so she'll let me hit it again. Charm stares at her and I's intertwined hand intensely for what felt like forever. "Okay..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I said that the next chapter would be smut but I lied. This week there will be a douoble update on Flashlight. No CYFL this week. That will come back next week. I was really not feeling all the smut scenes I was writing and I wrote like three and didn't like them. So I'm postponing smut until next chapter. Luckily next chapter is coming out tomorrow or saturday so u dont have to wait long.

I hope yall are okay with how I'm updating and things. This way works better for me. I really wanted to get something out for yall today and if I wrote the smut it would've been no update until Moday. So thats why I'm doing it like this. I'm just gonna focus on flashlight this week.

Luckily next chapter will be all smut, so be on the lookout for that. ( i mean it this time ).

What's ur favorite wattpad book?
I think mine is the The Window Next Door by -oldschool
Read it. It's sooooo good.

Anyway I love you alllllll

comment, vote, share.

Zeila Out!

1245 words