Destressing?

It relieved the stress they both were under. Even if it was only temporarily. They were at a moment of peace. The two were almost fully relaxed now. Kristen began to finally relax. Her moment of relaxation did not last very long. Kristen was jolted out of the quiet peace that she had fallen into when she heard Tommy.

Tommy was beginning to get restless of the quiet. He was making quite a bit of noise. Kristen turned her attention to the youngest. "Calm down Tommy." She had said to the boy. He calmed down once she had said that. She smiled as the youngest listened. The youngest smiled back at her.

The three awake people sat in a peaceful silence again. The only thing that broke the silence was the soft snores from the others and the wind blowing outside. "Mum, can you stay with us longer?" Tommy and Sam both had asked at the same time. The goddess had smiled at the two and nodded to them both. The two teens cheered quietly. Kristen smiled at their little celebration.

Soon after Techno and Mush had begun to wake. Mush got up and went over to Sam. She sat next to Sam and the two began talking. Techno went over to Kristen and crouched down next to her. Kristen smiled down at her oldest. He smiled back up at her. Kristen's smile lit up the room. Her family was all here now. Wilbur moved closer to his father having found warmth coming from the angel.

Kristen wrapped her wing around her second oldest. The brown haired boy looked at his mother. She nodded down at the boy. The boy offered her a small smile. 'Gods he's so much like Phil.' Kristen thought with a smile. Wilbur's light brown eyes sparkled behind his circular rimmed glasses. Kristen smiled and ruffled his hair with her remaining hand.