Chapter 3 ~ Our Pleasure

Jason's POV

I was a bit surprised as we pulled up in front of a decent looking building... it wasnt like a normal place to be taken to when you're a male prostitute like Justin and I are.

Most people who bought our time used us as their toys in less pleasant looking surroundings, like a car, a dark alley, behind a building, sometimes in an actual street, or public bathroom.

Disgusting, I know, but when you're used to the job, you become used to the downs.

Justin and I exited the car and followed Harry into the building. It was unusual for a customer to actually tell us their name, but things are different between certain people I suppose.

"So, you guys will enjoy what we have in store, we get pretty wild, ya know?" Harry smiled charmingly, only making me want to gag.

We're prostitutes, we dont need sugarcoating.

"You're paying us for our time, the pleasure is all ours." I muttured, nodding slightly at him.

Harry shrugged, leading us up a few stairs before leading us inside a cosy looking apartment.

"I brought home the bacon!" Harry yelled.

Justin sent me a look, to which I shrugged off. Code words?

Before we knew it, five boys walked out and I gulped. More guys than I hoped if I'm honest.

"This is Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Dylan." Harry pointed to everyone, "Guys, these two are uh... sorry, I didnt catch your names?" Harry smiled at both Justin and I.

"Jason and Justin." I simply said, "I'm sorry but how many hours will we be here?" I cleared my throat, curious and not sure if I was exactly comfortable right now, but I needed to remain professional.

"A few," Dylan spoke up, "You're not worn out easily, right?" A smirk etched upon his lips.

I gave him a bored expression, "We work long nights, its nothing we cant handle. Now, shall we get started because the hourly costs include the time you pick us up." I murmured.

"Right, Uh, Liam?" Louis looked to the Liam guy.

"Um, we'll do one at a time for now, is that okay?" Liam looked to me with curious eyes.

Are they new to this?

"Jesus," I mumbled under my breath, "Yeah, fine, whatever you want." I spoke up.

"Well, Zayn will take you in the room down the hall," Harry pointed at Justin, before looking to me, "And Dylan will take you to the room across the hall from that one, yeah?"

I nodded, before leaning over to Justin and whispering into his ear, "Keep the mace nearby, understood?"

Justin nodded, before Zayn led him down the hall. I looked to Dylan, before following him.

Something was off, but I couldnt quite put my finger on it. As much as I'd like to speak up about my curiousity, I had a job to do - and that was to please other people.

Dylan left the door opened slightly as I stood inside the room, glancing back to see Justin go into the other room, and his door to shut behind him.

Once he was out of sight, I looked to Dylan, "What would you like me to do?" I asked, shrugging off my coat so we could get started.

"Uh, remove your shirt." Dylan glanced at his phone before tossing it on the shelf in the room, then proceeded to point at the unmade bed, "Then lay down, yeah?"