Chapter 4 ~ I Bet You Like The Attention

Jason's POV

I grinded hard against Dylan, our shirts were discarded on the floor, and I was currently sucking on his collar bone whilst running my hands along his toned abdomin.

He was quite fit, a solid six-pack rocking his stomach, while his arms offered a sweet vibe from his muscles.

He was most definitely one of the top good looking guys I've been paid to do, and all the girls as well couldn't quite satisfy my taste.

But I suppose it didnt matter whether I had a type, when money would make me do absolutely anything - you'd do the same if you were as desperate as Justin and I were.

Dylan's moands muffled against my neck as he slowly pushed me back, "I'd love to continue but I need a break." He suddenly spoke up.

"Wh-What?" I panted, confused as fuck as to why he wanted to stop.

Bitch, I was just getting started.

"Why dont you do me a favor and," Dylan sat up and looked around the room, "grab me those boots?"

"Boots?" I furrowed my brows, turning my head to look, but an agognisingly painful blow of a blunt force slammed into the side of my head, causing me to fall right off the bed and onto the floor.

My vision was a complete blurr, but I wasnt hit hard enough to be knocked out cold.

"Guys!" Dylan's voice echoed.

My eyes were half closed as I looked at a pair of feet standing inches from my face.

"Oh my god, Dylan!" An Irish accent spoke, and I let out a low, painful groan.

"What did you do?" Another voice gasped.

"I panicked, I couldnt find the chloroform, Liam." Dylan said in a worried voice.

"God, you've practically killed him, what do we do?" Niall asked.

"Get the chloroform from Zayn, he's still half conscious." Liam, I'm guessing, instructed.

Not long after those words were said, a cloth was placed over my mouth and nose, and I was drifting to sleep.

Harry's POV

"You've probably fucked everything up, Dylan." Louis spat in annoyance as Zayn and Liam dragged Jason's limp body to the spare room.

"Lou, calm down." I sighed, standing in the hall as I tried to keep panic from showing.

I had no idea what to do, and its scary thinking about it.

"Maybe we should just like, drop their bodies off on the side of the road and pretend that this didnt happen?" Niall chewed his finger nails like a hungry savage.

"We cant, we're in too deep." Liam shook his head.

"We need to plan this out, get all this sorted." I spoke up, running a hand through my curls.

Justin's POV

I groaned softly, tilting my head to the side as I slowly woke up.

Instantly, I knew something was off. Aside from the fact my ankles were tied up and spread, as were my wrists; I was in a bed - something I havent slept in, nor spent long in for possibly a few years.

My clothes were still on, surprisingly.

My eyes darted around the room suspiciously, wanting to remember all that I could and possibly answer why I was here.

"Hello?" I called, my voice groggy.

The room was pretty much dark, but the window a few feet from the bed brightened the room from street lights outside. Still, the room was fairly dark.

I yanked my wrists a bit, wincing at the tightness.

My heart began to race as relization set in the pit of my stomach. Normally, this is the beginning of some sick game a psyco plays, and lets face the facts, you're not going to survive if you're chained to a bed in a strangers room.

"Fuck, oh god, fuck." I gasped as my breathing became shallow. I believe I was beginning to hyperventilate.

I have suffered from Panic attacks previously; the first time was when I ran away from home; The first night I slept behind a dumpster and I was scared, but luckily I called Jason with a phone that was low on battery and he came to my rescue like a good friend he is - and then there was the first night I sold myself for someone else's sexual needs. I was so damn scared, but the guy didnt care to stop for a second, and I suppose it was a lot like rape, it hurt but hey, I got through it.

But now? I was terrified about what was probably about to happen to a kid like me in this position.

I couldn't breathe, I couldn't even scream during this panic attack - it was like being choked by a ghost.

Author's Note; Heeeyyya guys ♡♡♡

How are you liking this story so far?

I was reading through some of my older stories on powerpoint, and word; I can't explain how much my writing has changed and improved since I was 15/16. I'm so happy with myself xx

♡ Vote ♥ Review ♥ Fan ♡