Chapter 2 ~ Take A Ride

Jason's POV

I groaned, turning to my side, while Justin snuggled into my side.

"What are you doing?" Justin mumbled sleepily.

We both got back to our small apartment pretty late last night, and honestly, it was a bad night for both of us. Justin was kicked out of the car somewhere he'd never been before, after dealing with some old man. I was bottoming with some rough angry guy, who kept spitting remarks at me.

He got so rough I maced him. After that he threw me out of his hotel, and I wasn't paid.

I was aching from the aftermath.

"Getting comfy..." I stated.

Justin and I shared a couch, it being the only furniture we had, aside from the few crates and a plank of wood we used as a table.

We didn't even have a light globe so we could see when we got home, and our water was cut weeks back, so we bathed in the nearby river, and that shit was icy cold.

Plus, we didn't have a blanket to keep warm, and Justin lost his only coat last night, which meant I had to share mine so he didn't freeze.

"What time is it?" Justin asked. I looked to my watch, my eyes watery since I just woke up.

"10:55am." I yawned.

"Do we have to work tonight?" Justin asked.

I turned around, facing him, "You know we do."

"I hate it..." Justin groaned, pressing his face in my chest.

I smiled, "I know, Justin."

I rubbed his back as we cuddled close.

Louis' POV

Niall and I were at the shop, buying supplies for our prank tonight. We worked it out, that we were going to hire two hookers, and give them a nightmare of a night... with sex added.

I didn't really fancy the idea of me or Harry doing anything with the hookers, but its not like we were an actual item... though I wish we were.

I sighed, throwing rope, duct tape, some food and drinks, and a few random things in the trolley.

"This is gonna be fun." Niall beamed, skipping down the aisles.

I chuckled, "Yeah. I can't wait."

"I hope they're hot." Niall giggled.

I smiled, shaking my head at him, "Why would it matter?"

"I dont know, but I'd love to see how this all turns out. Its pretty entertaining." Niall chuckled.

"Yeah, true." I smiled.

This was going to be one hell of a night, but I was excited.

Justin's POV

My fingers were numb as I took a drag from the burning cigarette, snow falling gracefully around both Jason and I.

I dropped the last of the rolled up smoke and squished it with the sole of my foot.

"It seems quiet tonight." Jason murmured, wrapping am arm around me to warm me up.

I sighed, "Yeah, we need some cash though, I'm starving." I pouted.

Jason chuckled a bit, "We always are, just be patient."

I smiled and nodded.

"Oh, heads up we've got a customer." Jason nudged me before pulling away, eying the dark SUV pulling up.

"I'll take this one, its a bit suspicious looking." Jason whispered, before strutting over to the car, and leaning against the door as the window rolled down.

I glanced around, rubbing my cold arms as I kept a look out for any other keen customers.

"Justin," Jason called, signalling me.

I swallowed, walking over to him, "Yeah?"

"He's willing to tripple our hourly rate for the both of us to go back to his house for a gang bang." Jason whispered to me.

I bit my lip - it certainly wasnt the first gang bang I've been in, but it's the first time Jason and I were offered to both do it.

"Can we trust him?" I whispered.

"I've got mace on me and so do you." Jason smiled a bit, "I'll keep us safe."

I nodded, "Okay."

"We're in, but no funny business." Jason warned the driver, before hopping in the passanger seat up front, while I got in the back.

"Of course not, 'm Harry by the way." The driver mumbled, a smile etching across his facial features before he began to drive.

we're in for a long nighy...

Author's Note; Just a warning that the contents in this book will get sexual between males and such, some may find it gross and blah blah blah, also there may or may not be rape, depends whether I want it to get rough idk, I'm not that good at smut but we'll see. :)

♡ Vote ♥ Review ♥ Fan ♡