022. ❛ her gift ❜

R O S A

^ignore the subtitles

"Let's hope tonight isn't a horrible disaster" Senora Guzman, said with a small laugh with Abuela. I side eyed Mirabel and Dolores, looking over at Camilo nervously, as I sat across from him.

"To a perfect night- Salute!"

Everyone raised their glasses and cheered. I nervously sipped my drink and watched as Dolores and Mirabel held insane eye contact. Mirabel was putting some salad on her plate, as I was about to ask for it.

"Avacado?" I yelped as Mariano put the bowl in front of me and Mirabel's face. Mirabel moves the bowl away, and sees Dolores whispering in Camilo's ear.

"They were in Bruno's vision" She whispered in his ear, and Camilo shape shifted into Mirabel, me and then Bruno quickly. I nervously played with my hair as he went back to normal but his eyes were situated weirdly.

"Camilo, fix your face" Dolores reached over to Felix and told him, and Milo looked at me worriedly before turning back to his dad.

"Water?" Isabella asks and I nod as she pours me a glass. I look over at Gael and he looks at me fearfully as Dolores whispers in his ear.

But then, water was spit out of Felix's mouth on Mariano- and please, I tried so hard not to laugh at his gasp. So trying to hold it in... It came out as a snort.

"Mirabel- the cream please"

"Uh papi, the cream" Agustin laughed nervously, before passing it to her nervously. She passed it to me and I gave it to Isabella, making her slightly glance over at Mirabel with an eye roll.

I looked over at Pepa- and her jaw was dropped, a dark stormy cloud over her head. I hid my face into my hands, as she looked at me and Mirabel.

"Pepa the cloud." Abuela noted nervously, as Pepa immediately tried calming herself.

"Clear skies- clear skies!" And for it to get any better, Pepa whispers it to Julieta and mother. I looked through my fingers to see them look at Mirabel and I surprised. My mother has another expression of worry for me, knowing my powers could have something 100% to do with it. Carlos must of heard, since he was between Pepa and mother.

He looked over at me with wide eyes, mouthed 'Your in Bruno's vision?'. I don't respond back with anything but look down.

"What did Rosa have anything to do with the vision?" I heard Felix ask Camilo, and he nervously shrugged.