𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | New Friends!

Previously on, Kindness Prevails All...

'Wow.. Having a friend that actually cares about me and my well being makes me feel so happy..'  I thought as I got up and did my night routine before laying down and falling asleep.

Meanwhile, A few hours earlier

Third Person POV

Hobin, Jihyeok, Gaeul were all at the hospital. Jihyeok had gotten hurt because of what happened with Taehun.

Taehun was trying to force them to give him their newtube channel after he heard that they made a lot of money from it.

He ended up beating Jihyeok and Hobin, but Hobin wasn't as beat up as Jihyeok.

While Hobin just got slapped a few times, Jihyeok ended up getting kicked multiple times.

In the end, Hobin said that he would give Taehun their newtube channel if it meant that he would stop hitting them.

"For the record, I didn't agree to it."  Jihyeok said as Hobin finished rambling.

"What do you mean?"  Hobin asked.

"Even when he was beating me up.. I didn't agree to hand over our newtube channel that has become such a huge success."  Jihyeok said, he then continued.

"To be honest, dude, I was in awe of you when you fought Pakgo. I thought, sh*t, even a loser can win a fight. It made me think I might have a chance too if I can pluck up the courage someday."

Hobin just listened as Jihyeok spoke.

"But what do you call this?! Sure, you can call the police, but this is about something else. Don't you have any pride?" Jihyeok questioned.

"Nope, I have no pride whatsoever."  Hobin responded.

"Where does pride get you? You want me to fight a guy like that out of pride? He's not going to go easier on me just because I have some pride."  Hobin said, he then continued.

"Pakgo was just a regular guy. But this guy's a pro fighter."

Hobin was scared to go against an opponent when it looks like calf kicks and overhand hooks won't work on them.

"I'm scared, alright? 'Cause it hurts to get the sh*t kicked out of you! You're right I'm terrified. How am I supposed to fight a pro fighter?"

"I'm sorry things turned out this way."  Hobin said as he began to walk out of the door.

"Alright. Fine, do whatever you want."  Jihyeok said before he let out a shaky breath.

Just as Hobin was leaving, a girl black, short hair walked in.

"Hey, cameraman! Are you feeling better?"

"E-Eul?"  Jihyeok says, his eyes widening a bit as he looked at the girl.

"Where are you going, boss? You should stay a while longer."  Eul suggested, referring to Hobin as boss.

"No, you stay with him, Eul."

"Is your body really banged up, sport?"  Eul asked Jihyeok.