𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | The Comedy Crew.

before we get into the story i just wanna say thank you to all who read this sh*t fr 😭

thank you all so so so so so much for voting too !! the fact that this has over 400 votes is so crazy to me.. AND THE 7K VIEWS?? DO YALL ACTUALLY LIKE THIS STORY THAT MUCH?? 🥹

also some of y'all's comments be so out of pocket fr like omg 😭 i do rlly enjoy reading them tho so keep 'em coming !! :)

anyway thank you all again !! i hope you all enjoy this lengthyand longly awaited chapter !! ^^

(also thank you for being patient with me lolz i feel so bad for not updating this story for such a long time 🥲)

———

The Next Day

After saying goodbye to my mom, I happily walked out of my apartment with a big smile on my face, glad that most of my worries are gone.

My mom's medicine is restocked, most of our bills are paid for, and I don't have to worry about some other things I had to worry about before.

It finally started to feel like I was finding my own peace of mind if that makes sense. Having to constantly worry about such things like money, food, work, school, and etc was taking a toll on my mental.

Although I don't mind the work stuff and I don't really have a choice with school, constantly worrying about how the bills were going to get paid and if we would have enough food to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner with was quite the hassle.

I'm just glad that I have so many friends that I can not necessarily depend on because I don't want to worry them with my problems, but friends that I can talk to and receive some sort of comfort from. I really don't know what I would do without all of them in my life.

Anyways, I decided to hang out with Bomi today since I didn't have much to do and I hadn't seen her in a while.

• • •

Third Person POV

As M/n and Bomi made their way to their destination, they couldn't help but feel the eyes of other people staring at them.

Bomi simply ignored them though since she was texting Hobin, while M/n was trying to secretly peek over her shoulder.

"It seems like you two made up~"  M/n teased, causing Bomi to quickly put her phone away.

"O-Oh yeah..! I'm.. glad that we did.."  Bomi exclaimed, mumbling the last sentence quietly.

M/n smiled before saying, "That's good, you two look good together~"

Bomi looked away from M/n and whispered a quiet 'thank you' in response.

She then smiled before saying teasingly,  "What about you and Munseong?"

M/n's eyes widened slightly before he let out a nervous laugh.

"Wh-What about me and Munseong? Haha! I have no idea what you're talking about! Hahaha!"

"But I didn't even say anything yet.."

The two then continued to walk and talk about whatever came to mind before they were interrupted.