Part 8 Rape..

This part contains the narration of rape and violence.. Read only if u are comfortable read on your own risk.

Rohan slapped her tightly she falls on the floor..

He grabs her hair tightly and and takes her to the room.. And teared her dress from her shoulder.. She tried to ran but the door was locked.. Soon he took his belt and beaten her with it.. Baldy.. And after that.. He raped her..

She screamed and begged him.. For mercy but.. He was heartless..

Soon her mouth starts bleeding she gets too tired to speak anything.. Her tears were continously flowing out..

Her intimate part was injured badly.. That she bad bleeding badly from there too..

He took his belt and again beaten her

After this he injected her.. And covered her body in a small blanket to cover her intimacy only and throws her inside his car abd drove away he reached to a deserted road...

He took a sharp knife.. And make a deep cut on her wrist.   And after this he kicked her out of the car.. And drove back to home

Pramod was hell tensed that where is she. Sso after next morning police found her in this state and they straight took her to the hospital..

She could have died of they didn't saved her..

Pramod got to know that she was tortured.. Beaten and raped again and again..

Rohan came to hospital to see whether she is alive ar dead..

He. Heard the. Doctor saying

"she was raped and beaten again and again.. Her intimate part is totally injured and having many Bruises..
Extreme blood loss.. We could have lost her.. If she wouldn't have saved on time..
She is very critical.. And needed to . Go for the surgery.."

Pramod was crying badly joining his hands
" doctor please save her at any cost please she is my life. My world.. I just can't imagine this to her.. "

Rohan smirked at this

To abhi ke kiye itna hi milte hai jaldi..

Vote - 35

Thank you 😊 bye bye