Part 12

Still votes are reaming 😔

Pramod - no i.. I won't kill him

Susheela - pramod stay away from him.. Vo maar dega tumhe.. She came in front of pramod

Said - rohan please use mat marna chaho to mughe mar do please usne kuch nahi kiya.. She suddenly falls saying this..

She opened her eyes.. And looked that she was sleeping in his embrace.. He was caressing her cheeks..

Susheela - pramod vo rohan.. Vo tumhe kuch karega to nahi na mai.. Hum yaha kab aae.. Ye.. Ye.. Hp kya gaya mughe.. Mai Pagal hoti ja rahi ho.. Samajh nahi pa rahi ho na.. Tum.. Mere sath rahoge na..

Pramod - hm..hamesha..

Susheela - mughe kahi dur le chalo mai mar jaungi yaha nahi reh sakti yaha mai mughe Sirf aise jagah chahiye jaha tum aur mai ek dusre ke liye kaafi ho please le chalo mughe kahi.. Varna mai mar jaungi yaha..

She cried in his arms and slept..

Next morning

When she opened her eyes.. She was in a beautiful room.. Which was decorated with flowers.. Her favorite flowers.. She picks one and looks in the mirror..

She look at her beauty which she admired the least..

She looks around... It was so silent

She goes towards the balcony and found pramod was there..

Susheela - pramod

He turned and looks at her..

Pramod - hey.. You wake up.. Come see.. She look from the balcony the surroundings were filled with a essence of beautiful orchids..

It's lovely..

Beautiful...

Pramod - did you liked it

Susheela - i.. I loved it.. So beautiful.. T.. This is our..

Pramod - yes this is out home.. And this is all yours.. For you and for me
No one else

Susheela - we will live here together..

Pramod - and away from the world..

She smiled and hugs him..

Susheela - you did more than I deserve

Pramod - there nothing in this world which you don't deserve.. Yes.. You are my love. And deserve this..

Susheela - I want to hug you again and freeze that moment..

Pramod - okay then what are you waiting for

She again hugs him

Promo - happiness..

Vote 40

Tum. Log sach me aaj kal vote nahi karte 😔