Part 24

So lets begin

Pramod takes misha to another room while she was crying

He makes her sit in her cradle and goes to kitchen. After coming back with the bottle of milk he found Susheela playing with misha. He goes and takes misha from her that's rude. She went back to room.

After misha finished drinking the bottle, Pramod pats her back to give her a burp and she slept when her tummy was good.

He makes her lay properly and went to the room.. He was shocked to look at his wife wearing a revealing nightwear.. And sitting on the chair.

Pramod - cover yourself

Susheela - what.? Are you awake ?

Pramod - i dont have mood to make love.

He goes and lays on bed taking his phone

Susheela - okay sorry now I won't get angrily on misha ever sorry

She takes his phone

Pramod - what the.. Give it back

Susheela - you are not listening to me

Pramod - I don't want to talk that's it

Susheela - please listen

Pramod - no

She claims on him with in a moment

Susheela - i said sorry then why don't you listen fine take take your phone back and be with yourself..

She gets up from his and sits aside suddenly she felt his hands on her waist

Pramod - okay it's fine

She turned her face..

He grabs her waist tightly that she falls on his.. And he bite her skin...
She moans loudly, he licks it to smoothen her pain.
She kissed him forehead, cheeks eyes, nose & lips the were making it passionate.. They roll over the bed she wraps her legs around him soon she asked him to stop.
He stopped and she wears her shrug and goes to misha's room to take her.. She picks her carefully that doesn't makes her disturbed... She takes her back to room and makes her lay in her cradle and covers her with the blanket.. After that he held hers hand and pinned her to the wall kissing her neck.. And he seductively touched her thighs.. She bits her lips.. Soon her shrug falls down.. He removed his t-shirt and threw in on the floor... There upper parts were naked she didn't realized when he starts licking her cleavage.. A few taking forward they fell on the bed.. She moans his name.. Again and again..  When they get intimate.. After the long sessions they stopped it. Feeling themselves satisfied.

Promo - worried for her.

Vote - 45

Thank you 😊