Heartslabyul

Just as always Malleus dropped the child of to Crowley Monday morning. That evening Riddle Rose hearts and Trey Clover walked into his office. Riddle was right on time as per usual. Always a stickler for the rules he had spent the week preparing for Yuu to join them at Heartslabyul. By the queens rules all Alice's must be dressed in blue at all times.

However it seems that not even Diasomnia's warden has read her rules. Blast it he thought. Well none the less the child would wear blue. Before they arrived at the Heartslabyul dorm.

The Headmage greeted them and gushed about how sweet the child was and how calm they were. Honestly he was acting as if sitting up and finishing projects was some great achievement. Riddles mother would have never stood for such nonsense. And whatever Riddles mother says goes. She was always right in his mind.

After all 4 degrees, three doctorates, and 3 masters did not lie. She was also an accomplished Mage. He had done his research and trusted Trey to keep an eye on the little thing. It would not do well for him to care solely for them. As the saying goes it takes a village. The child would have to learn the rules just as everyone had to.

Trey picked up the child Riddle had dubbed the Alice of Heartslabyul. For now atleast. Until that family of theirs could be found. It was not right to take a child away from their home.

"They have just been changed a short while ago. And I believe Mr. Draconia informed me that they had had a bath last night. They seem to like the book the littlest dragon the most and I have a list from Lilia stating they normally wake at 3am with some sort of need" The HeadMage stated.

Honestly this was preposterous. From all the books. He had read it stated that if the infant cried in the middle of the night to ignore it and let them cry it out. Otherwise they would for attachment issues. Riddle would correct this at once. It would not do for the child to become spoiled.

Trey gave a soft chuckle though and Yuu hit Treys shoulder repeatedly. Riddle was about reprimand the child when Trey held the little things hand.

"Now now, yuu it's not nice to hit. Do you need something?" To Riddles surprise the child smiled big and pointed. Did they actually understand what Trey asked? Trey to his credit turned and picked up a soft pink Bat. Trey wiggled the bat Infront of Yuu. They giggled and reached out for it.

Perhaps a present of a sort from the Diasomnia wardens. Riddle shook his head and Trey grabbed the bag and they walked off. At this rate they would be late to dinner. This would not do at all.

They however reached Heartslabyul on record time and they were able to meet Riddles tea time. Trey seemed to be the main caregiver. Riddle did attempt however it only ended in disaster. At one point Trey was teaching him how to burp the child when said child in question puked all over Riddles cape. The puke turned out to be acid.

Not stomach acid but actual acid. It burned a home right through the cape leaving an upset Riddle and a crying Yuu. This was turning into a disaster just as Riddle feared. The Alice did not know the first think about following the rules.

Crying was only to be allowed on wensday night after cricket! Cater thankfully took the child before Riddle could get to upset and Trey was able to calm him down after a short time. Once they figured out Yuu's tells however Trey attempted to appeal to Riddles obsessive need to have order and made rules regarding them.

Such as, When burping Yuu remember to cast protection spells on your clothing. Or Shifts will be Held at night, starting at 2:30 to watch and see if Yuu needed help.

It was asked of the Whole dorm to help out. One such person that seemed more then willing to help was one Deuce Spade. Deuce seemed to adore Yuu and Yuu them. He would take care of Yuu during dinners. Feeding them and Trey or Cater would take over the burping. Deuce after all had not progressed in classes enough to know good enough protection spells.