𝟎𝟐,

𝟎𝟐,
- - -
" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 "
- - -

wednesday, may 23rd.

  i haven't seen the boy from yesterday ever since that encounter. i've never even met him, but i miss his face.

is it possible to miss someone who've never met?

maybe.

i finish my thoughts while finishing up my bowl of cereal.

i'm glad i went shopping yesterday, that cereal was so good.

i check what day it is, wednesday.

it's mail day for the apartment.

i put my shoes on and grab my mail key. i go to the mail room and find my box.

i put my key in and begin to twist.

i hear the door to the room open and close, i think nothing of it.

my key gets stuck in my mailbox.

i try to twist and pull, but nothing works.

" oh my lordddddd "   i say while throwing my head back out of frustration.

" do you need some help with that?"
i hear a voice behind me say.

i look back and i see the boy from the window.

i just stare at him until i finally speak.

" yes please, " i saw to him.

i can tell he knows it's me.

and i know it's him.

i move out of his way and he gets the key unstuck with ease. he grabs my mail and hands it to me, then locks my mail box.

" my names chris, i think i saw you in your window yesterday.. " he says while staring at me while putting my mail key in my hand.

" well thank you chris, my name is valarie, and yes. that was me. " i say as i give him a smile in which he returns.

i begin to head towards the door of the mailroom, until a hear his voice call out once more.

" hey, can i get your number real quick? " he asks me.

normally, i wouldn't give a stranger my phone number. but i feel different about him.

" sure ! " i say as he hands me his phone, open to the new contact screen.

i type in my phone number and set my contact name as;
                                    val 💗

" text me later, maybe we can hangout or something! " i say to the much taller boy infront of me with a smile on my face.

i have no idea where this sudden boost of confidence came from, but i'm enjoying it greatly.

" will do valarie ! " he says as i turn around and head towards the door once more.

i turn back around, he's still looking at me
near the door.

i place my hand on the door knob and give him a sly wink before twisting the door knob and exiting the room.

i cant believe i actually just did that.

i make my way up to my apartment, and throw my mail onto the countertop in my kitchen.

i sink into my bed.

as if almost on cue, i get a text from a random phone number.

madi speaks !
hi:)
how's this chapter?
next chapter will hopefully come out later in the day or early time tomorrow, as it will only be an iMessage chapter.
i hope you're enjoying this!