𝟎𝟓,

𝟎𝟓,
- - -
" 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 "
- - -

friday, may 25th.

we arrive at the coffee shop first, we mutually decided we would drink our coffees there, and then head to the bookstore.

throughout our way here, i got to know chris more.

he told me about his triplet brothers, he put in a good word for them.

"you find us a table and i'll order?" he asks me.

i simply nod my head and turn towards the seating.

this place is packed with bodies and laughter.

i've searched nearly the entire coffee shop, which was bigger than i expected, before i had found an open table.

it was in the corner, with the table only with one chair on either side.

perfect.

he comes back to the table with our drinks and takes a seat across from me.

we sit and chat for quite sometime.

he told me about his triplets, and mentioned them making videos in the car together but didn't go into much detail.

chris and i made plans to hangout with his brothers tomorrow, and i'm excited to meet them.

after around thirty minutes, we throw our drinks away into the barrel and walk out of the coffee scented shop.

we walk the sidewalk until we reach the bookstore.

he opens the door for me, then says,

" ladies first " with a bright smile on his face.

he's very polite. and, he knows the sidewalk rule.

we enter the bookstore and my nose is immediately hit with the smell of old books and old people.

we finish our time at the bookstore.

he offered to pay for the bill on the four books i picked out, but i didn't let him.

he doesn't exactly seem like the kind to read, or to pick out a book but i'm glad he invited me out.

he's more of the listening to someone read type, i can tell.

and honestly, i enjoy that.

we walk back to our apartment complex, with non stop laughter and conversation.

i feel comfortable with him, sort of safe.

this time, i run up to the complex doors and open one side for him.

i say,

" ladies first "  with a large grin on my face which he returns with a laugh.

he then says,

" thank you m'lady "

this sends butterflies darting throughout my stomach. i can feel a warm red feeling creep up from my neck and onto my cheeks.

he walks me back to my apartment door, then gives me a short hug goodbye.

he turns away from me as i face my door handle and unlock it.

chanting can be heard from down the hall, i dart my head to the left and only to see two other boys looking oddly similar to chris, and him running and them.

i laugh and open my apartment door.

he's a great guy, and i can see us getting closer.

just friends.

for now.

madi speaks
long time no see.