five.

ASHTRAY had ignored fez's gaze as he entered the house

fez noticed it but decided to give him a break because it was his birthday and deep down he trusted that his little brother was doing the right thing.

gia, rue, and cassie were in the kitchen making food and cleaning the kitchen from all of yesterdays mess.

"lexi, literally only six friends are coming, i don't know why you doing all this." lex had rolled her eyes at ashtray's words and made him clear the table.

it was barely 12 in the afternoon and lexi was acting like the party was going to happen in ten minutes.

the rest of the afternoon, fez and ashtray spent time watching tv and drinking while the girls locked themselves in lex's room with cassie's baby.

ash kept thinking about angelina, how angry he had seen her and wondered what would have happened if he had told her the truth that night.

that he didn't want her to go to that stupid party because he was in love with her? he didn't even know if it was love.

as much as he thought about it, he couldn't turn back time. angie was mad at him and he really couldn't do much about it. he practically convinced himself that maybe it was for the best, it seemed that lately they couldn't spend time with each other without arguing.

late in the evening, lexi went downstairs to tell ash to take a shower before his friends arrived and surprisingly ashtray obeyed her.

"do you know what happened to them? she looked really angry, do you think he hid his birthday from her because of what you told him?" she asked fez as ash disappeared upstairs. fez turned off his phone with a shrug.

"maybe." he answered scratching his beard as lexi looked at him sitting beside him.

"fez."

"lex?"

lexi sighed, rolling her eyes at her man's tone.

"i don't think you should be so hard on him, he's young and in love, we shouldn't take him away from those things, it's not like we don't understand how it feels."

"lex, our life has changed, before we used to worry about things that were far more important than this, he should be grateful that this is the only thing that he has to worry about, i just want him out of trouble. i just don't understand, didn't you wanna put limits on him?" fez tenderly caressed lex's cheek.