seven.

ANGIE woke up to the phone alarm ringing under ashtray's pillow

it was seven in the morning, she put her hand under his pillow to turn if off and sighed seeing how he didn't even hear it ring. outside there wasn't a single noise other than the chirping of the birds.

she hugged ashtray's body and placed a kiss on his back trying to wake him up.

"i have to go." she whispered, running her nails down his back.

he grumbled turning his body to which angie smiled leaving a kiss on his cheek and getting up to put on her shoes, she grabbed an empty backpack from ashtray's closet and put her things inside of it.

"i don't want you to go yet." she suddenly felt ash hug her from behind, whispering in her ear.

"my parents don't know i left, i have to get home before they wake up." she responded by turning around to kiss his cheek.

"i'll take you home." angie shook her head, slinging the backpack over her shoulder.

"i can go by bike, i don't want you to have any more problems." ashtray sighed and nodded, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"call me as soon as you get home, okay?"

"mhm."

"angie..." angie rolled her eyes and nodded.

"i'll call, i promise."

ash walked hugged her and placed a soft kiss on her lips, angie walked out ash's room, waving goodbye to him at the door to carefully not wake up his brother. she tried not to make to much noise so she didn't wake anyone up.

when she was about to reach the kitchen she felt the presence of someone behind her. it was very early in the morning and the kitchen looked lonely.

"good morning." said a woman behind her. rue had a glass of water in her hands, which she waved to angie.

"oh hello. i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to-" rue cut her off.

"you don't have to give me explanations, you should be thankful that it was me who found you and not the man of the house." angie clasped her hands together in worriedness, asking her to lower her voice.

"please...."

"take it easy, i'm not a snitch, but if i were you i'd come talk to fez before things get real serious. fez is not okay with this."