Chapter 1: She Can Has Friends?

POV: third person

Ninja Cat was walking around in the park, peacefully watching the leaves blow in the gentle breeze. Birds chirped quite loudly, but it was medlodic, almost like a song was playing measure by measure.

Suddenly, she heard a scream followed by a crash. Ninja had to investigate where it came from and if anyone was hurt. She looked around for a moment and saw a tree with two other cats near it.

"Dude, you are so stupid, how do you fall off a roof when you're literally not even on the edge?"

"Do you think I try to do this?"

Ninja walked over to where the comotion was happening.

"Hello? Is everything okay over here?"

"Yeah, but this IDIOT thinks its hillarious to fall off a roof. Anyways, I don't think I've ever seen you before. Mind telling us who you are?"

"Oh, sure. I'm Ninja Cat, but you can just call me Ninja if you'd like."

"Well, that's nice. I am Thief Cat, and dumbass over here is Psychocat."

"Just call me Psy, for Cat God's sake..."

"You sure they're okay, Thief?"

"Yep. They're totally okay. I have to deal with this all the time."

"I gotta go to my friend's place, mind if I get your numbers?"

"Oh, sure. No problem."

Psy reached into their pocket to grab their phone, but it wasn't there.

"Wait. My phone's not in my pocket. Thief, do you have sonething to do with this?"

"Okay, okay. I do not, and I know you don't belive me, but I don't have it."

"False alarm, sorry. It was in the other pocket."

The trio exchanged numbers, and Ninja was on her way to Axe's place.

•End of Chapter 1•

Word count: 283 words

Author Notes:
•Not gonna lie, I forgot I was writing this. I am trying to get better at writing, so do correct me if there's a spelling error.

Thanks for reading this far!