《Chapter Five》

Krystal's POV

Finally Noyoung was back, and GOT7 started to promote their debut song: Girls girls girls.
I woke up at 3am to get ready and be in front of their dorm at 4 on the dot.
I groaned when the alarm went off, outside the sun hasn't rose yet, I turned off the alarm and went to the bathroom to get ready.
For the first two shows I wasn't able to be there because I had a fever but now I'm fine.
I planned everything perfectly: I'll drop them off in front of Bitmaru broadcasting center and then I'll have enough time to arrive at school in time.
By the time I finished repeating my plan for the day I had already finished brushing my teeth and washing my face.

I took a knife and a plate and prepared myself some toast with Nutella spread.
I poured into a mug some cold milk and ate my breakfast while I played with my phone.

I had my long hair tied into a messy bun and I already changed into a pair of black leggings and an oversized cream sweater, I put on my coat and checked myself in the mirror in front of the entrance.
I grabbed my keys, my phone and my bag and ran down the stairs.

I drove to their dorm in the complete darkness, when I was almost there I dialed Noyoung's phone number.
"Yes?" He picks up the call, "I'm here, bring the boys down" I reply looking at my short nails, he hummed in response and ended the call.
I waited a bit in the warmth and finally I heard some noises coming from outside, I turned my head to see 8 people coming my way, "Hey!" I chirp as they hop in, "Hey!" They greet back in unison.
I suggest them to buckle their seatbelt, safety first!
"Are you okay now?" Mark, who was sitting next to me, asks.
I hum with my eyes focused on the street, "Thanks for asking" I add.
Lately I haven't been thinking of him, I had to deal with fever and assignments.
We arrived at the building where today's performance is held, "Well I'll get going, I promise I'll be back by 3!" I wave my hands and encourage them "Fighting!" I smile and drive away.
I need to get to my University in 2 hour, I just hope that the traffic jam won't be so bad.

At 7:35 am I was in front of my school, a lot earlier than what I thought, I had already parked the car in front of JYP's building and finished the last few lines of my assignment, the only thing left to do was having a snack since I was already craving for food.
I headed to the cafe in front of my University and ordered a matcha latte with 2 donuts.
I turned on my computer again to check if I wrote all the essentials and if everything of my work was correct, meanwhile time passed and finally it was 7:55.
I collected my stuff and paid at the cashier, I walked away heading to my calculus classroom.
As the teacher explained the parabola and his functions I took notes mind absently, it hurts my head whenever I have to listen to this class.

Finally the bell rang, next was my free period, I grabbed my agenda and checked all the assignments and Got7's schedule.
Unfortunately GOT7 has just debuted which means that they'll have a very packed schedule which means I'll have to take my books and computer with me wherever I go.
I sighed writing all the deadlines and things I have to get done for each assignment or project.
I like the sound of me typing on the keyboard, "Hey, you're doing with me the international business's project right?" Hyemi, my bestfriend, asked as she sat in the bench where I was.
"Yup, but I have a packed schedule, would it be okay for you if you come over and we do that Saturday? We'll have to work at night too in order to get that done, or if you want I can finish my part and you do yours and we meet up to put it all together" I explained checking between my assignments and GOT7's schedule.
It's so tiring being a student and a rookie group's manager, "I'm okay with both" she smiled, "How's it going with Mark and GOT7" she purposely emphasized Mark's name because she believes that I like him, I mean he's handsome and obviously a handsome boy can make you stare at him and be weird and stuff, but I don't like him, not in the way she means it.
"I have an insane life because of them, I sleep at 10pm in order to wake up at 3am and I have to drive them here and there and then come to school and it's so tiring, but I also enjoy spending my time with them because they're funny" I tell her, she nods "If you want any help for homework or something just ask, I'll be always here you know" she winks and hugs me, "I know Mimi."

-
I was sitting in the car bidding goodbye to Hyemi before driving back to Ilsan to get the boys.
Obviously I forgot how terrible the traffic is at 1pm.
I turned on the radio and they were playing 'girls girls girls', I moved my head following the beat as I waited for the cars to move, at least a little bit.

Finally after a bit more than one hour I arrived in front of the broadcasting station, I grabbed my badge to show to the security guards.
My stomach startled growling madly, I regretted the fact I haven't got lunch before coming here.
"Hey guys!" I greet as I open the changing room's door.
"Hey Krys!" The yelled in unison, "Finished with your live performance?" I ask grabbing a snack from the table.
"I was really nervous but I think we did great" Jaebum spoke for the group.
"How's your ankle Mark?" I question seeing him rubbing the ointment I bought for him.
"It's completely healed although it's better if I still put some on" he smiles in my direction.
"Okay" I blush slightly, does he even know how handsome he is?
I took off my coat since the room was very warm, too warm in my opinion, "I'm hungry, what do you want to eat?" Jinyoung steals the bag of chips from my hands, "Hey!" I try to get it back.

-
"Damn it's so cold!" I shiver when we exit from the broadcasting station, "Here put this on" Mark gave me his scarf, I stared at it for a bit "Do you want me to put it for you?" He smiles again, kindly, and a warm sensation spread in my chest.
He leans in a bit and I can't help but stare at his sharp jawline and his beautiful lips.
"Next time don't forget your scarf, it's getting really cold" he warns before grabbing my hand and guiding me to the car where the rest of GOT7 were waiting for us along with Noyoung.

🌺🌺🌺
Words: 1208
Published: --/--2015
Edited: 18-11-2016