《Chapter Twenty one》

Krystal's POV

Mark brought me to the airport and waited for me to check in before leaving.
"Call me or message me as soon as you get there!" He reminded one last time, screaming over the voices of a crowd of people.
I winked and waved my hand slowly, while he disappeared from my sight as the escalator took me to the second floor.

I was already missing him.
The flight was supposed to departure at 5 in the morning but got delayed since the weather was really bad that day.

After what seemed ages, but probably, just an hour we were allowed to embark.
I sat to my designated seat, which luckily was next to the window and plugged my earbuds, I played got7's song at the maximum volume to the point I was afraid that the boy that sat next to me could hear it.
A rather good looking boy, might I add, but those are just simply details.
Obviously Lena was late, she came with us to the airport but insisted to leave us alone while she waited for the check in and went shopping.
I sighed knowing that she wasn't next to me and just when I thought she wasn't going to make it, I saw her panting for air, the whole face red as a tomato and scanning the seat's numbers and controlling her own ticket.
"There you are!" She exclaimed spotting me and then sitting on the window seat in front of me.
"You're late" I deadpanned, "I know, the zip of the dress I was trying decided to break, I just couldn't unzip it! It was so frustrating!" She narrated throwing her hands dramatically in the air to add more drama to the bad episode.
I suppressed a smile by biting the bottom of my lip, which obviously didn't go unnoticed, "You try to laugh at my misfortune!" She dared me and then I just lost it.
I laughed madly at something that wasn't even that funny, but imagining Lena's face as she tried to unzip her dress when it clearly broke was just priceless, I wish I went with her.
"Geez" she sighed and sat as befits in the airplane.
The boy next to me also tried to hide that smile that was making its way across his face, but then when they announced that the plane was about to takeoff I focused on the outside of the small window.

Lena was already sleeping peacefully while I was just thinking and thinking, about everything but I still couldn't make out what was torturing me.

-
-
When we landed in NY it was lunch time, as a matter of fact I was hungry, and let's be honest: who likes planes' menus?
Nobody. Yeah nobody.
"I'm hungry Lena!" I whined tugging at her sleeve.
"Okay okay" she said but the only thing she kept doing was playing with her phone while my stomach was shrinking and growling madly.
"I'm gonna leave you here!" I threatened and she finally put her phone away.

-
-
The next morning I woke up in the hotel me and Lena went, unfortunately I'm going to leave today because I have to get some papers done at my Uni.
It was barely 8 o' clock but I was already pumped with energy to start well this day.
Lena was half asleep, "Hey" I gently poked her cheek which she responded with a hum, "I'm gonna go, one last hug and I'll see you... I don't know when" I gently whispered, she smiled with her eyes still shut and sat on the bed, she stretched out her arms and I tightly hugged her, "Good luck" she cheered weakly.
I smiled and then let her go to sleep while I went to wash up.

After I finished I wore a pair of black denim shorts and a grey tank top which hugged my non-existent curves.
I finally wore my snickers and tied my hair into a messy bun, I just recently dyed them in a dirty blonde.
"Bye" I gave Lena a last farewell and went away.
I facetimed Mark yesterday before sleeping and I guess that I'll call him again later, obviously I also called Hyemi, more like I received her call as soon as my phone connected to the wifi.
I talked about my flight and nothing more, because we haven't done everything really.

-
As I was finally in the streets I had to look for the metro that would take me to my destination, and so my research started and I had to ask all the bystanders.

After what seemed ages I finally reached the enormous Princeton University: my ultimate dream which became reality.
I took one last deep breath before stepping into the huge campus.
I'm ready for the Uni life.

I strolled down the alleys smith my two pieces of luggage, which were huge by the way, and searched for the room number 409.
After years and years of checking the floor, getting lost in the huge building, tripping over my own feet and cursing at my damn luggage, I finally found my room.
409 was imprinted in bold golden letters on the wooden door.

I inserted the key, after I turned it a few times and after several clicking sounds the door finally opened.
It was a single room with a private bathroom as I asked when I filled the application form.
I pulled my luggage for a bit more till I was able to close the door.
The huge window on the opposite wall of the door allowed me a beautiful sight of the campus, the light shining brightly through the clean glass; the few pieces of light brown furniture, a desk, a chair and a bed were the only thing that occupied my room.
I immediately pulled the window open and let the fresh air in, then the next thing I did was checking the bathroom: clean white tiles on the floor and midway up the wall, the shower was a bit smaller than I thought but I don't really mind, a sink and another small drawer and a big mirror.

I'll need to drop by some shop to get some stuff for my room: lights, soap, shampoo and the other things I need.

I started unpacking my luggage when someone knocked at the door, pretty weird, I shrugged any thought and went to open the door, which I haven't locked by the way: I just forgot it.
"Ermh hey!" A boy, whose face was rather familiar, greeted me.
"H-Hey?" I replied, my voice went up an octave almost sounding like a question, well basically I was silently asking: Who the heck are you?
"Oh look you're the same girl of the plane!" He chirped, and then I finally remembered where I saw that face: he was the same boy that sat next to me in the plane, "Ah it's you!" I pointed my finger, "Yes, by the way I was asked to hand you this dépliant of the school: you'll find some informations about the courses and the rules, and so on. And I'm Mark, you must be?" Oh God look at how coincidental is this! His name is also Mark. Nice.
"I'm Krystal, nice to meet you- M-Mark" I awkwardly offered my hand for an Old-styled handshake.
"Well, if you need anything I'm just next door" he then excused himself and disappeared in the room next door, room number 410.

Mark.
Just very nice! The first person of my age I meet in the campus is named as the boy I like! Both Asians!
Guided by my curiosity I walked in front of his room's door: Mark Lee & Taeyong Lee & Jeffrey Jungyoon Oh.
A black board with these names was hanging on the door.

Luckily his name is not Mark YiEn Tuan right?

🌺🌺🌺
Words: 1314
Published: --/--/----
Edited: 18-03-2017

Well I'm updating while waiting for my friends to get ready to go to a party 🙃