Freewill

The only explanation for this is that I was bored. Sorry for not updating for a bit, I'm working on a big project right now. 

~~~

"Don't do this, you can help us," he pled, trying to convenience the blood god to back off wasn't an easy task, especially when he knew that his words would be mixed with the chants for blood in the other man's head.

"I don't think you understand what I meant, you have used me for so long, and you think I will just let it go? that's not how things work Tommy," Techno monotone voice laced with anger as he walked towards the boy.

"You said you would help, that you wouldn't hurt us, I thought you were our friend!" yelling at this point, Tommy stepped forward, hoping he could reason with him, get him to not blow up everything he worked so hard for.

"Don't speak to me about loyalty, we both know you have been the furthest thing from loyal to me. Hell, wasn't it yesterday that you chose the people who exiled you over me? My inventions have been clear from the start, don't act as if you don't know what I want." closing the distance between them rapidly, "you see, Tommy, you have been making the dissertations for far too long,"

"You don't have to do this, you can still be a good person," Tommy took a few paces back seeing Techno's eyes flick to a glowing, blood red.

"I don't have to do anything," he said, holding up a wither skull, "cause I'm choosing what I fight for now."

~~~

I know it's short but it was this or nothing.