Worst pickup lines (Omegle)

So I went on omegle and decided to ask this: What is the worst pickup line you can think of? Let's see some answers!

1. Fuck me if I'm wrong stranger, but you wanna fuck? (I laugh at how bad this is)
2. suck my dick ( both of them said this and had a convo. Imma give it at the end of the chapter)
3. show me them tits 
4. Will you be my girlfriend? (You should only say this if you've known her for a while.)
5. Nice pants. Sex? (OH MY GOD)
6. "Hey, baby. Can I buy you a drink?" (Good way to get a free drink. But make him try it first.)
7. Wanna bang? Don't be scared cause im your body type.
8. Those pants you're wearing, were they on sale? 'cause they are 100% off at my place  
9. HEY BB DID I EVER TELL U DA MOST ATTRACTIVE PART OF A WOMEN IS HER TITS (I'M DYING! THIS PERSON WILL HAVE TWO PICKUP LINES ON THIS! BOTH HILARIOUS!(depending on your humor))
10. HEY BB I PUT THE STD IN STUD ALL I NEED IS U (TOLD YOU!)
11. get in the fucking van i have a gun (The person said it was the best. They lied.)
12. i want to paint your ass green and spank you like a disobediant avadcado. (Gun guy has heard of this.)
13. i wanba be toilet paper so i can touch your butt
14. 9in dick lassojac kik 
15. do you have a bandaid? cause i scraped my knee falling for you

I HAVE A BAD ONE: My love for you is like diarrhea, I can't hold it in. 

Here it is: Stranger 2: suck my dick

Stranger 1: suck my dick

Stranger 1: god damnit

Stranger 2: ahahhaah

Stranger 2: although that was kinda cool

Stranger 1: are we the same person

Stranger 2: how we just thought of the same thing even tho we never met

Stranger 1: yep

Stranger 1: that was great