5

“kihyun must have done this to annoy me.......right.....he can never betray me....we have loved each other for seven years.....he would never do something like this to hurt my feelings” yoongi said to himself.

“would you mind if I take you for eating lunch?” jungkook asked yoongi with sweet and gentle voice.

“I am hungry too” yoongi replied with sulk.

“how cute”. He said in his mind with a smile on his face.

Jungkook took yoongi to a five star hotel and ordered food.

“you don't have to order so much” yoongi said to jungkook.

“you are so thin, if I grab you hardly your bones might break” jungkook said to yoongi with a smirk on his face.

Yoongi got annoyed and stared at him.

Jungkook chuckled.

After some time later their food came. All of them were yoongi's favourite foods.

They started eating the food and after finishing it. Jungkook said “should we go for a walk now?”

Yoongi nodded and said “yeah, I'm so full now”.

Jungkook chuckled at him.

They came out and were talking walk in the near garden.

Many people were looking and talking about them.

“Isn't he the CEO of Jeon technology innovation, so it's true that he is going to married and that person is min yoongi right......I have seen all his works,they are fabulous also he is son of min's corporation CEO”. People were talking about it.

Yoongi and jungkook sat on a bench after talking a long walk.

“so tiring” yoongi said.

Jungkook replied “yeah”.

Yoongi closed his eyes and kept his head on the back of the bench. Jungkook stared at him for a while.

“he is so pretty” jungkook said in his mind and was smiling.

“oh my, it must be fate that we met again” Jennie, kihyun's girlfriend came in front of jungkook and said it to him.

Yoongi opened his eyes and got pissed after looking at Jennie.

“what a coincidence to met you again?” Jennie said again.

Jungkook ignored her and said to yoongi “should we go back home dear?” yoongi nodded.

Jungkook carried yoongi in his arms.

“what....what are you doing? Put me down people are watching” yoongi said while struggling.

“your foot might pain if you walk too much” jungkook said with smile

“Ooo....... his smile is so handsome.....i want him now” Jennie said in her mind.

Yoongi looked at her, he took his finger around his neck like a knife and showed it to Jennie angrily with a pierce gaze.

Jennie flinched after looking at him, she went away from there.

Jungkook couldn't control his laugh.

“what are you laughing at?” yoongi asked to jungkook.

He said while laughing “Nothing”.

“He was so cute, when he gets mad...” jungkook said in his mind.

Yoongi fell asleep in jungkook's arm, jungkook made him sit comfortably without waking him up in the car.

He drove his car to his house and took yoongi inside

“prepare dinner for us, my future husband will eat here” jungkook said to his servent and cook.

“wow, sir bought his future husband before the wedding.....I should inform madam about this good news” cook said in his mind and was happy.

He ordered the maids to prepare many dishes for both of them.

“wow, dinner was so good but aunt Choi..... I didn't even inform them that I am here, let me call aunt Choi so that she won't worry about me” yoongi said in his mind.

Yoongi was standing in the balcony and talking with aunt Choi on his phone, he said he would come home after some time.

Jungkook came from behind, he kept his coat on yoongi's shoulder.

“it's winter, you will get cold” jungkook said.

“can you drop me now?” yoongi asked to jungkook.

“why do you wanna go?” jungkook asked him back.

“what do you mean, you are doing all this just for the families sake so stop your act and If you can't drop me then say so. I can go through a cab” yoongi said furiously.

“Ok ok, I'm sorry, let's go then”. Jungkook said gently.

They were on the way back to yoongi's house. “why do you think I'm acting?” jungkook asked while driving.

“It's written on your face....like a man who have never got close to anyone wants to attract me”. Yoongi said.

Jungkook chuckled and said “cause you are my fiance”.

“I'm not going to marry you” yoongi said to jungkook angrily.

“but in the garden this afternoon, you warned that women to stay away from me didn't you?” jungkook said.

“..........I don't like her, first she was clinging on kihyung and now she saw a big fish so she came to catch it” yoongi said.

“big fish...you mean me?” jungkook said.

“then who.....me?” yoongi said.

“hahaha” jungkook laughed hardly.

After a while they arrived at yoongi house.

Yoongi's father was standing in front of the gate, he invited jungkook inside.

Yoongi went to his room without saying anything to him.

“I will investigate about today..... I'm trying so hard to break this marriage and you, kihyun...what are you doing, you even took the money my father gave you, but I still didn't said anything....my heart will break if what I saw today was right. I won't be able to believe anyone”. Yoongi sais to himself while changing his clothes.

After he changed his clothes, he came down.

“come here” yoongi's father called him and made him sit with jungkook.

They were having tea.

“we can just order a wedding dress, no need to waste time” yoongi's father said, jungkook agreed on it.

Jungkook glanced at yoongi. He wasn't listening to them.

“I think I should leave now” jungkook said.

“you can stay here” yoongi's father insisted.

Yoongi was against it.

“It's fine, I will visit some other time” jungkook said.

“take care yoongi” jungkook said and left.

“why don't you choose any wedding dress?” yoongi's father asked coldly.

“I didn't like any of them, if you want you can just choose and give me I will wear it, since you are the person who is making all decisions for me” yoongi said to him and started walking towards the upstairs.

“you ungrateful brat” yoongi's father yelled.

Yoongi ignored him and went to his room, he slammed the door in anger.

“I am doing this all for your good.....not only to you but for your mom too, I'm a tyrant in everyone's eyes. I thought you both would understand me..... at any rate I won't allow you to break this marriage, it's not for me but for you” yoongi's father said in his mind and was worried about yoongi.

_______________________________________