22

"It became night and yoongi didn't came back home." Jungkook said worriedly.

He was waiting for yoongi in the hall. He forgot to switch on his phone and when he saw many calls from yoongi, he tried to call him but he didn't picked his call.

"Now you know that I am alive, get lost I won't answer your phone." Yoongi said while sitting on his bed in his father's house.

Yoongi's father bought food for yoongi in his room.

He was glancing at his phone everytime while eating the food.

"Why don't you answer his call?" Yoongi's father asked.

Yoongi sulked his face and said "I don't want to."

Yoongi's father smiled but said in his mind "How dare he....when my son called him for help he didn't came.... I have to thank Daniel for his help."

"Dad what happened, you look angry." Yoongi said.

"I'm not." He replied.

After yoongi ate food yoongi's father came down.

He called his assistant and said him to investigate about what's going on with jungkook.

When he found that jungkook had brought a woman in his house to live together and because of her he didn't answered the call, yoongi's father became angry. He started his car and left in anger to jungkook's place.

Aunt choi was with yoongi, she patted yoongi's head until he fell asleep.

"God is so cruel. He have already suffered a lot..... can't he just have his own happiness."

Mrs. Choi said in her heart.

Meanwhile, yoongi's father arrived at jungkook's place. Jungkook's mother was standing outside of the house and waiting for yoongi. When she saw yoongi's father, she asked him about yoongi.

He ignored her and went inside the house in anger.

Jungkook got up from the sofa when he saw yoongi's father and said "Dad."

Yoongi's father punched him hard on his face before jungkook could say anything further. He grabbed jungkook's collar and said "Bastard, how dare you call me dad."

Jungkook's mother came in between them and tried to stop yoongi's father. He released jungkook's collar since he don't want to hit a woman.

"What happened?" Jungkook's mother asked to yoongi's father.

Jungkook wiped the blood coming from his lips and said "Where is yoongi?".

"Do you even care whether he is alive or dead." Yoongi's father said in anger.

Jungkook's mother asked worriedly "What....what are you saying?"

"I won't spare you if he doesn't wake up." Yoongi's father said to jungkook.

"Please explain clearly." Jungkook's mother said not understanding anything.

"His car fell down from the cliff, do you even know that." Yoongi's father said. Jungkook and his mother were shocked.

"You....you must be joking." Jungkook said in a trembling voice.

Jungkook's father slapped him and said "Why don't you picked his call idiot." Jungkook slammed his hand on his head in anger.

"I want to see him." Jungkook's mother said to yoongi's father.

"I won't ever allow this bastard to see my son again." Yoongi's father said and from the house angrily.

Jungkook collapsed on the ground. Jungkook's mother consoled him.

"What the hell I did." Jungkook said with regret expression on his face.

"You stay here, I will see him." Jungkook's mother said to him and ordered the driver to follow yoongi's father car.

Lisa was smiling since she heard the conversation when yoongi's father was explaining them about the incident.

"I hope he dies." Lisa said with a wicked smile on her face.

_______________________________________