39

Jungkook took yoongi to his company. All his staffs. were excited to have a conversation with yoongi. Jungkook himself showed the whole company to yoongi.

"Your company is nice." Yoongi said after seeing the company and came to jungkook's office to take rest.

"You don't like it that much right?" Jungkook asked to yoongi and gave a glass of water to him.

"Thanks, it's nice but the designs are not so perfect." Yoongi said and drank the water..

Jungkook sat beside him and said "When this company was built, you were not born. So what about now, will you design this company?"

Yoongi looked at him and said "I will happily do it."

Jungkook tried to get more closer to him but his secretary knocked the door and came inside.

Jungkook glared at her with angry eyes. Yoongi grabbed his hand and said "It must be something important."

"What is it?" Jungkook asked to the secretary.

"Sir.... your meeting will start in 15 minutes." The secretary said.

Yoongi looked at her and said "She is not nayeon."

"Nayeon took holidays." Jungkook said.

Nayeon is jungkook's secretary from ten years, she is also the wife of assistant cha eun woo. Irene is the new secretary.

"I'm Irene, the new secretary of boss for one month." She said to yoongi.

"I see." Yoongi said.

"What else, go now." Jungkook said to Irene furiously.

Irene looked at yoongi with a hostile expression and went outside.

"What was that..... I don't even know her and she is giving me hostile expression." Yoongi said in his mind.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked and sat again beside yoongi.

"Nothing." Yoongi replied.

Yoongi was looking tired, jungkook pulled him and made him lie on his lap.

"What....are you doing?" Yoongi said with blush.

"Have some rest." Jungkook said while touching Yoongi head. He was playing with his hairs and he fell asleep.

After some time later, Irene came again without knocking this time, which made jungkook more angry. He told everyone not to disturb them but she was finding ways to go inside his office.

"What is it now?" Jungkook asked angrily.

"Sir... your meeting." She said nervously.

"I'm the boss and I know very well what I have to do, if he wake up with your noise then I will fire you." Jungkook said in anger.

Irene went outside while clenching her fist..

"Why did you shouted?" Yoongi woke up and asked to him.

"Oh... I'm sorry, did I wake up you?" Jungkook said.

Yoongi sat back and leaned his head on jungkook sholder.

"I will go in a meeting. Would you like to come?" Jungkook asked to yoongi.

"No." Yoongi said with closed eyes.

"Alright then, I will tell someone to bring coffee for you." Jungkook said and stood up to go to the meeting.

"Hmm." Yoongi said and got up as well. Jungkook pulled his and made him sit on his chair.