Danger in the field

Welcome to booty falls field,the sign read were finally here we rolled into the field, "we must go to the middle," mr.poapassia said, here we go. we. Got to the middle and we didn't find anything,but what was that we heard something something like a sausage, could it be, the beautiful sausage with hair and everything, it sounded like something rubbing against something moist. I grabbed my bag and let out lemur he searched the ground and screamed "OMG ITS THE BEAUTIFUL SAUSAGE!" really?! Ahhhhhhi think it is then out of nowhere a voice appeared ɧɛყ get away from my sausage its one of a kind, it sounded like a man, "i'm tanning it swimsuit season is just around the corner, I need this to be the same color as me so I can rock my man thong, its a beautiful Seafoam color so anyway get outta here!" We were so disgusted we rolled at a speed of 10mph that's pretty fast for a fellow of Immature rollers, we got about 10 miles away from booty falls field, we knew it would'nt be near or in the field because sausages are scared of each other and they could get in a fight if one is prettier than the other and this sausage we are looking for is the most beautiful pretty sausage in the world, it has so many skills it can even climb trees wait how could I miss it, she must be in the moist forest, every sausages like moist environments and that's a fact. But we must get there before night lets roll.