- 10 -

"you can sleep here" i placed the fresh blanked and pillow on my bed. jungwon finally agreed to stay overnight.

"where are you going to sleep?" he sat on the corner and hugged the pillow.

"on the mattress. i'll put it here" i pointed the free space next to the bed.

i prepared everything and gave jungwon something to change. he went to the bathroom while i was looking for some snacks in the kitchen.

after some time he went out. i told him to find something to watch and i'll go take a quick shower.

i wanted to be as fast as possible so the boy won't wait for me.

"i picked cindirella" he said when the door closed behind me. i wiped my hair and put the towel somewhere. "hyung?" he glanced at me from the screen. "you look handsome."

"w-what. i'm– well, thank you?" i scratched my neck. "you look cute."

"come here" i sat close to him so i'll be able to see anything.

the younger yawned and put his head on my shoulder. what's this weird feeling? i've never felt something like this before.

he eventually fell asleep, hugging my arm.

adorable.

it was really comfortable. i relaxed a bit and also closed my eyes.

i woke up and it was still dark. good thing it's the weekend. i noticed it was around 3am.

i put the laptop somewhere on the floor and changed jungwon's position so he could get some good sleep.

i covered him with the blanket and laid down on the mattress. i could just stay in bed with him but i decided not to invade his space. (YOU THOUGHT. NO SLEEPING TOGETHER YET)

~~~

when i woke up again - this time on the proper hour - i noticed jungwon still peacefully sleeping.

i decided to go make breakfast but when i got into kitchen the food was already set.

"jay-ah!!" i heard the familiar female's scream. "you're so grown up, you were so small a few months ago."

"hi, auntie joo" i greeted her, deciding not to say anything about her comment. "where's dad?"

"ah, we're going out with our employees. i'm just waiting for–" she immediately stopped. "oh my god" she just pushed me and ran towards something, or i'll better say someone. "aw, what a cute boy. hello!" she was whispering something and they both laughed.

"auntie, stop. he's uncomfortab–"

"it's fine, hyung" he rubbed his eyes, getting used to the light. "good morning."

"joo, leave the poor boys alone" everyone together, how amazing. please, just don't scare jungwon. "come on. i'll be back before 8, have a good day" and they left.

"what did she say to you?" i asked after we sat at the table to eat.

"oh, i don't know if i should" is he blushing? "it's not truth anyways."

"hope she didn't scare you. she's talking nonsense sometimes" i sighed. "but seriously, what did she say?"

"uhm, just something about you. nothing important."

~~~
what auntie joo said?
i guess we'll never know🤔