Chapter 5!

A/N: Hey guys!! I have gotten more followers! And I have gotten 2 votes plus a comment! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! Heres another chapter cause my writing is like really good this weekend... normally I have writers block! But again... THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! Can I please get more votes and comments on this chapter? Here's Chpater 5!

                                                                  ***CHAPTER FIVE***

     I woke up to my alarm. I hit the snooze then my phone buzzed indicating I had a new text. I looked who it was from. It was Harry. I opened the text... mabye it says he is running late and I have more time to sleep! 

                                           From: Harry Styles (soon-to-be-step-bro)

     Hey! You probably just woke up... so I should probably tell you we are a bit ahead of schedule so you should hurry We can't be at the airport long, otherwise the fans will figure out we are here! Sorry, I know it is early. Xx

     And to think I thought it was going to be him giving me MORE time. I thought way wrong. I went into my bathroom to take a shower then put on the clothes I left out of my suitcase to wear. Since I was going to be on a plane all day I just put on black sweatpants and a pink v-neck tee. I brushed my teeth then put some stuff in a little bag and the rest in my suitcase.

     I went downstairs to find my dad alrady up and apparently waiting on me.

      "Sorry I'm late dad! Harry just texted me this morning when I woke up, otherwise I would have woken up earlier." I told my dad. He laughed at me then said, "It's okay Lauren, besides, you got ready so fast we have time to eat something before we leave." I sighed with relief and sat down at the kitchen counter. 

     My dad ended up making pancakes with chocolate chips in them. I love  them! I love my dads cooking, he is the best! But now, we are on the way to the airport to go to England! I can't wait, I get to meet Harry, AND his bandmates, but I have a feeling that I will see them often so there is no need to get too excited. I am mainly excited to finally actually meet my new brother in person.

     We got to the airport and are now looking for Harry. It's amazing how empty the airport is this early. My dad lead me to a small group of girls surrounding 5 guys. I wondered why but then I recognized Harry from the pictures I have seen of him. Their security guard took my dad's and mine luggage and scurried all of us onto the plane.  I stepped onto the plane and stood there in shock. When I heard a voice behind me, "Are you okay there love?" I turned around to be met by gorgeous blue eyes. 

     "Yeah, this is just... amazing!" I told whoever he was. I looked up at him and he smiled at me then went and sat on a couch. I followed my dad to wherever he was going. He went into the sitting area and sat in a chair. I sat in one nearby and got out my phone.  I felt someone staring at me so I looked up from what I was doing to see who was looking at me. I looked around and saw that Harry and the blue-eyed guy was. Man, I really need to learn their names. I smiled at them then looked at my dad. This is awkward! My dad must have noticed what I was looking at him for so he spoke up.

        "So Harry, why don't you introduce us to your friends?" My dad said. Harry looked at me then my dad and said, "Oh! Right, sorry. This is Niall (he pointed to the blue-eyed guy), This is Louis (He pointed to the one sitting next to him who also happened to have blue eyes), This is Liam (the one with really short hair), and this is Zayn (the one who has black hair.)" I looked at all of them and thought of ways to remember which was which.

  "It's nice to meet all of you, I am Steve, and this is my daughter, Lauren." My dad informed them. The boys all nodded then Liam said, "It's nice to finally meet you, Harry has told us a bunch about you!" I looked at Harry and he just smiled a cheeky smile at me.

     I went on twitter and scrolled through when I recieved a text. Crap! I forgot to put my phone on airplane mode. The text was from Mystery Boy so I opened it and read

                                          From: Mystery Boy

              Hey! I'm bored. What's up? XX

     I texted back, even though I'm not supposed to, but it was to tell him that I was on a plane so he couldn't text me for  a while. 

                                 To: Mystery Boy

     Hey! Sorry, can't text. I'm on a plane and well, you aren't supposed to text while your on a plane! So bye until further notice!

     I sent my text then looked up. Liam asked, "So Lauren, how old are you?" I said, "I'm 17, how about you guys?" Then smiled. They each responded and I learned how old each of them were then I looked at my dad. 

Niall: 19

Liam: 19

Zayn: 20

Louis:21

     I felt my phone vibrate and I looked to see what happened. I got another text. Crap, I forgot to turn my phone on airplane mode again! The text is from Mystery Boy. I opened it and read

                              From: Mystery Boy

     Haha it's okay, I am on a plane too! Just so happens to be the same one as you! Lol even though it's only us 7 on here. But we are allowed to text on this plane, so it's okay!

     Well, now I know that Mystery Boy is on this plane. It can't be that hard to figure out who he is now. I looked up to see who had their phone out, but none of them did. Oh! I have another idea! I will text them back, since you know. Apparently I'm allowed to! And whoevers phone buzzes, is him! I texted back

                     To: Mystery Boy

     Alright then! I guess I don't have to turn my phone on airplane mode!Haha and oh are you now? Then this narrowed my search down to 4 people! Can't be that hard now! I will know when ypou recieve this text! Xx 

     After I sent it I stared at each of them and trying not to blink. None of them did anything. I took my phone out to see if I actually sent it. I did! So why are they not getting my text?! I scolded at Harry and he gave me a what was that face for look. I got my phone back out and texted him.

                To: Harry Styles (soon-to-be-step-bro)

     Mystery Boy is texting me and apparently he is on this plane! I texted him, but nobody got a text! Pleeeeease tell me who he is! I NEED to know!

     I sent the text and looked back up he was still looking at me with a confused face so I pointed to my phone indicating him that he needs to check it. He nodded and checked his pockets for his phone. He pulled it out and read it. Then he stood up and said, "Niall, I'm hungry want to come help me make something?" Niall happily agreed. I'm assuming he likes food. 

            "He loves it, VERY much." Liam said. I nodded. Heh.. whoops, I must have said that out loud.

         "You did." Zayn told me. I smiled and blushed then Louis, Liam, and Zayn laughed at me.

                        **~Harry's POV~**

     I can't believe he texted her! While they were really close! She could have easily noticed! But how did his phone not ring? Hmmm. Oh well, bigger picture here is that he shouldn't text her when they are near each other! I mean, I know he developed a crush on her as soon as I showed him a picture of her, but he should keep his mystery a mystery until they get to know eachother better! I heard laughing from the boys in the sitting area. They are probably laughing at something Lauren did, she's pretty funny. Then I heard something else. It sounded like... crying? I rushed into the sitting room to see Lauren crying. What happened?    

A/N:  SOOO... Who do you think Mystery Boy is?? Why do you think Lauren is crying?? Haha comment!! Thanks for reading!! I hope I'm not too obvious...