Kids!?

Bold=thinking

"Means talking"

(AUTHORS NOTE)

Starting pov is... RANBOO!:)

RANBOO POV;
After what just happened me and tubbo started walking home then I thought what Tommy had said "tubbo has something to talk to you about," I turned my head to tubbo about to say something then I saw tubbos face he looked furious "um.. tubs what was Tommy talking about?" Tubbo turned his at me then looked away "..I'll tell you when we get home.."

Skip past the walking this is when they got home...

"So tubs what was Tommy talking about?.." "...um ranboo.. I haven't been honest with you.." I look at him curiosity taking the best of me. "Um.. ranboo you know how I said I won't ever talk sh*t about you, and I'll tell you how I feel about you.." I hummed in response, "I've been talking sh*t about you and I wanted to tell you that I don't actually like you.." I froze and turned to him and I got furious "YOU LIED TO ME!? AFTER ALL I GAVE YOU TALKED SH*T ABOUT ME!?"

Tommy's pov;
I turned my lights on and saw that the house is messy then I heard walking coming downstairs I got out my sword, then I saw nervous kids smiling awkwardly "so, why's my house a mess hm?" I looked at them with a smile and Micheal in one of my hands while the other had a sword and on the floor around me were toys and groceries "uh well you see-" "Shroud, Alex, fundy,shroom, lillian, clementine, liam,Lilly innit Minecraft you have 20 minutes to clean up this house NOW!" They all start to scramble around the house picking up everything quickly I sighed then I heard a knock "hm?" I put Micheal down on the couch and told the kids to start putting the groceries away I turned around and opened the door to see a tall figure, crying I smiled softly "come here ranboo," he fell on his knees and hugged me "shh it's okay..." I hummed a song and brushed through his hair. "H-he was just using me!" I look at him with sad eyes "..we're getting a divorce." I sighed I softly smiled "come inside ranboo you need to rest.." he just clinged to me I sighed again "ranboo you need to rest please.." he just stayed "...for me please?" I think I saw his eyes widen then went back to normal and got up still clinging to me, " fine.. I'll come inside.." I smiled "thank you.."

When he came inside

I saw his eyes widen quite a lot then I giggled at the sight. I saw a hint of purple (oOoO 👀 Tommy you sly fox.) I looked at him, "Hey ranboo let me introduce you to my kids!" I smiled. He nodded but then clinged to me, I sighed and turned back. "KIDS COME HERE NOW!" then ranboo looked up and saw 9 kids in front of me sitting looking up at me and him. "Ranboo meet my kids, Shroud, Alex, fundy, shroom, lillian, clementine, liam, and lilly!" Ranboo looked shocked then looked down at me "how are you taking care of 9 KIDS!?" I smiled and looked at him "I just know how to do it." "Do you have any blood related kids or are all adopted?" I looked down then up at my kids and sighed and smiled at them "all were given birth by me," "wait, YOU'RE AN OMEGA!?" I covered my ears then uncovered them "and your a alpha."
"I-i wait then can I mate with you?!" He said happily my face flushed "Wait wh- yes we can mate but really that's all you have to say?" "Ya of course I knew you were a omega you know my smell can't decive me!" I flushed even more then looked at my kids and turned back at ranboo and covered his mouth I saw he got caught off guard "THERES KIDS RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!!" I said with a flushed face.

Heyo all guess what again CLIFFHAGER ^_^