Chapter 2: Brittany & Kendall

Kendall and I go back as you noticed in the last chapter. I always had feelings for him but, I never felt like it would be me and him together. I always felt it should be me and Devon. Was it really how I felt or was the lust of it all.

Kendall's mom always wanted me to date him. I never thought I would even though I did have a crush on him. We started talking on the phone and seeing more of each other. I became more focused on Kendall. When I turned 15 we started dating. We are still dating till this day.

He is always there for me. When I bumped my lip he would kiss it softly until it felt better. Every basketball game he was there cheering me on. He comforted me when we lost. After two years of being together we decided to to experience things we haven't before.

We had a long conversation one rainy Friday night about experiencing with eachother. The next day he came to my house. We sat on the couch cuddled up watching movies for the longest. We started feeling on each other. Touching places that we never touched. I started feeling horny.

He was getting on hard. After awhile no one was paying attention to the movie. We were kissing hard and passionated. I stopped all of a sudden, laughed and and went to my room. He followed me to my room. When he came in the room I had Year of the Lover by Lloyd.

"Why you stopped" asked Kendall. I couldn't give him a reason. "Why you be teasing me all the time" he said. R Kelly Seems Like You Ready came on. He started walking towards me. "I tease you...what you". Before I could finish his tongue was in my mouth. His hands were rubbing all over my body.

I couldn't say stop. Moans were the only thing escaping from my mouth. Next thing I knew his hands were removing my clothes. I couldn't control myself. My hands roamed all over his body. I unbuttoned his shirt. Then I moved to his pants and ripped them off.

We slowly moved to the bed. He laid me on the bed and stripped out of his boxers. He climbed ontop of me. Kendall knew exactly what to do. It was my first time. He put his mouth in places I didn't know it could go.

He kissed from my neck and all the way down. Moans escaped my mouth. First he was grinding to make sure he wouldn't hurt me. He started to speed up while placing soft kisses on my neck. He went fast as he could to make me scream. Everytime I heard his deep voice moan it turned me on more.

We rolled from the bed to the floor. When we hit the floor we laughed. "Baby I want you to ride it" he said. "I don't know how" I said. "I'll help you" he said. I nodded and he lifted me up off the floor. He slid me down on him. "Slow down" I said. He did as I said.

He slid me all the way down and I just sat there till I got adjusted to the size. He lift me up and down slowly. I started to ride

Enough about us let me tell y'all about everyone else.