16- Invitation

Jon, Sam, ron and Joseph's POV

We were taking interviews from 1 month. But not a single girl have qualities that we want in David's wife. He want good life partner to change his way of thinking. We have tell him this life style is wrong and stop it many time but he never understand. His wife can only make him understand that. That's why we want his wife to be clam, composed, innocent and navie. Exactly opposite to him. That came make him attracted towards her. Yesterday when he said he want that miss. Melody in his life we all were shocked. He was talking like obsessed person. Who ever this girl may she stay safe from him. He is not sensitive person who will understand someone's culture. Ya we 4 think that he can never understand person with another thought process. That's why we want him to be with girl who will show him right path.

We are going to take interview of last girl. Then this tourcher will be over. These girls are getting in our head too much overrated. How David f**k them that we can't understand. In this thoughts only we heard knock on door. Girl entered in the room. We looked towards her. First time in our life we have seen girl having that long hair. She was looking devine. We all were looking towards her. She was looking in David's eyes. This girl have guts to eye contact with devil himself. We were stunned. But what shocked us the most was the way David was looking towards her. He have pure possession, obsession and we guess love in his life. The moment the girl speak we all were stunned because how gorgeous nd sweet her voice was. She is just perfect wife matterial girl. She can be the best wife for anyone. We can guess it by her appearance only. She was wearing simple and long dress. Which was covering her body.

When we asked her about modelling. She went towards Jon and placed one puppy in front of him which she was hiding under long cloth from her sholder. She said happy anniversary to Jon. We can sence dav's intense look on her. Shesaid she come here to return this gift to him. He was on cloud 9. He knows that he don't want to take worth of Lia. She have saved his life.

Jon- miss, ps join us on our anniversary party.
Aru- no no I am fine. I came here to gave this little bady. I am ok
Jon- pls miss because of you I can celebrate without any tensions. Join us.
Aru- but it's family function how can I.
Joseph- it's not like that our family is welcoming and loving they will love it if you will be there.
Aru- but still it's not appropriate...

She want to continue her sentence but got cutted by David's husky voice
Dav- miss. Aradhya don't denay it. It's disrespectful.
Aru- ok..(her voice was nearly heard)
Sam- are you tourist miss
Aru- yes I am here for one event.
Ron- where are you staying?
Aru- at K hotel
Dav- that's our hotel the party will start at 8 pm. Our driver will pick you from hotel.
Aru- I will take leave.

She went from there; after lovingly caressing puppy's head.

Sam- what was that dav you affair poor girl
Dav- she is the one
(We were shocked. What is happening today.)

Ron- what do you mean?
Jon- yes what do you mean by the one.
Dav- she is miss. Melody. My woman.
All- what!!!!!!!!!
Sam- are you sure about it.
Jon- are you kidding me. That little fairy is your melody bro.
Dav- don't call her that
Jon- that what
Dav- little fairy. Give some respect to your future sister in law.
Sam- my question remains same. Are you sure?
Dav- yes but if you want we can cross-check. She is going to party so technically we can find it out for your clarification. But I know she is my woman. My aradhya

David's POV

Jon has requested her to come to party. She was denying it. I don't like it i said she need to come. After she went out of room. I told everyone she is the miss. Melody. They were not believing me. I told them we can clearify it later. I am damm happy today. She herself ce infront of me. Tomorrow I am gonna tell mom dad my decision; that i am gonna marry her. I am sure mom will definitely be happy about it. Just waiting for tomorrow. Everything will be clear. I know no one gonna deny marriage proposal by me. She will be mine. My melody, my life, my aradhya sooon you will be Mrs. Aradhya David Knight.

Is Aradhya's parents gonna agree for this? What about party? Do aradhya gonna fall in love with David?
So i have told you that i will update 2 chapters. But sorry guys my assignments are lined up. So i really can't write anything else than that. Hope you can wait till tomorrow for another chapter.
Special thanks to Sakshi55Chaudhary
Stay safe, stay healthy 💜💜