College

Haechan was a pseudo mother and he had taken to mothering renjun. The other boys were a little jealous because after breakfast haechan took tissues and gently wiped renjun's mouth. Renjun didn't know how to eat in his human form so the boy had food all over his face.

He was also triggering jaemin's maternal instincts, jaemin would go crazy around the boy. Jaemin single handedly baby proofed the house making it safe for renjun however the downside was that none of the other boys could open the baby proof locks so when it was time to use the bathroom the boys needed jaemin's help.

Now you can imagine their reaction when chenle wanted to take renjun out. As much as they loved chenle;he was a mischievous little dolphin. So they said no but no isn't a word in chenle's dictionary. However before chenle could do anything jeno walked in with a super tall guy.

The boys panicked thinking jeno was in trouble till they saw jeno's cousin jungwoo kiss the tall guy. "Guys this is my boyfriend Lucas" jungwoo said. The boys greeted Lucas. "So I'm here to help enroll your friend into college " Lucas said smiling at renjun. "What?! he can do that" chenle squeaked.

Lucas could indeed do that cause his brother winwin was the dean of the college. Renjun was ecstatic as he had always seen the boys go to college and he was sad to be left home alone. "So what major do you want to do" asked Lucas. Renjun pouted cause he didn't really know what that meant. Mark sensed that renjun was struggling so he suggested that the boys show renjun their majors so he could make a choice.

Chenle was still salty he couldn't take renjun out but maybe if he got renjun to do the same major as him they could get some alone time. Unfortunately for chenle all the boys had the same idea.