26

[ At the Dinner Table ]

"So how's your afternoon with hyung (she means I.M)?" Xion's mother asked as she took a bite of food.

"It was alright." he replied but then recalled the change in I.M at the end but decided not to say anything. "It's been a long time since I have seen him." Poking at his food.

"Well that's about to change." She answered with a smile forming around her lips.

"What do you mean?" Xion furrowed his brows, putting his chopsticks down.

"Didn't he tell you? He's moving into this town." Half heartedly flinging her hands into the air as to say surprise.

Xion's eyes grew 3 times bigger with shock. "Bu-but he told me he was only going to be in town for only a couple days."

"Oh he was probably just messing with you, honey." His mom chuckled but Xion knew better.

He gripped his fork until his knuckles turned white. He was upset that I.M fooled him in going out with him. He could've spent the time with Leedo instead. "Mom, why did you tell hyung that I haven't gone to see him (Wonho) for some time now?"

"Well he was asking about it and I told him that I was happy you're on the journey to move on. And that it was a good sign. That's all I told him. Why? Are you two fighting or something?" A peek of concern rose in her voice.

"No no, it's not that. I was just curious how he knew that's all." Xion lied but he didn't have a heart to scare his mom.

His mom sighed, "He must still feel guilty and- ah nevermind."

"Wait wh-what do you mean?" His mother's voice knew more than she expressed.

"Nothing I'm just saying it might be because he's having a tougher time moving on than others. That's all I'm saying. Please finish your food and head to bed. You have school tomorrow." His mother smiled yet he felt she was hiding something more.

Nethertheless Xion went upstairs, did his homework and went to bed...well almost.

Strawberry 🍓: I'm really sorry I canceled our plan 

Dodo: 🐥 It's ok I understand. But I can't let you off that easily since you did tease me 

Strawberry🍓: And what would that be?

Dodo 🐥: I get to bring you somewhere I want to go and you can't refuse.

Strawberry🍓: And why would I refuse? I would be happy to go anywhere with you. 

Dodo🐥: We'll see about that

Strawberry 🍓:   ...😶

Dodo 🐥: I'm kidding. You should sleep. We have school tomorrow. Good night

Strawberry 🍓: Good night