.15

I turned around to see who it was. My eyes grew wide when I saw who it was.

Yoongi.

"Why are you in my bed?" I asked, a little confused.

"So Hoseok was in your bed?" Yoongi asked softly, running his fingers over my chest.

"Yes, he was, but not because of that."

"Last night was a little crazy, I wouldn't blame you if you and Hoseok did something." He said, still running his fingers over my chest.

"Nothing happened, he got in my bed while I was asleep."

"He was also covered in cum too, right?"

My eyes grew wide. "H-How did you-"

"It was Namjoon's cum." He said, cutting me off. "After the game, we had a threesome. When we were finished, we were covered from head to toe."

I nodded slowly. "Okayyy, why are you telling me this?"

He smirked and looked at me with this sexy look in his eyes. "Maybe later, you can have a threesome with Hoseok and I. You can cover both of us in your cum." She said before putting his hand under my shirt, touching my abs.

I gently took his hand and moved it out from under my shirt. "I don't think that's such a good idea, Yoongi. Your boyfriends would be very mad at you if you did anything with me."

"I don't think they would care."

"What makes you say that?"

"Don't you think it's obvious, Jungkook?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "No, it's not obvious to me."

"It's because we like you, Jungkook, all of us." He finally said.

I furrowed my eyes more, blinking a few times before finally saying something.

"What?"

He giggled softly. "We really like you, Jungkook. Not as just a roommate or a friend, it's more than that."

I looked at him, letting those words sink in.

"I...I don't believe you." I said.

"What can I do to make you believe me?" He said as he started getting on top of me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Nothing, because you shouldn't be doing anything with me."

He ran his fingers in my hair, tugging it a bit. I bit my lip to keep a moan from coming out.

"I wasn't joking when I said that I could I was good at everything else." He said before looking at me. "I'm into almost anything, so you can do anything you want to me and I'll love it." He said before trying to lift my shirt up.

"Yoongi, no, this is cheating."

"It's not cheating if everyone in the apartment wants to fuck you or want you to fuck them."